2024 Other Stage

Mark H

47 minutes ago, matrainertje said:

You forgot The National. They're nailed on for an Other Stage headline show, no? I could see the being up against Madge. 

Would love to see it but knowing Glasto they'll have them sub Dua or something.

11 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Disclosure and Chase and Status both circling again, probably more suited to WH these days in terms of size.

Chase and Status for sure would be on WH now, same sorta trajectory as Rudimental. Disclosure could probably do the Other one more time, but I don't think they'd be high on the list so think it's unlikely.

8 hours ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Going for The Prodigy, D-Block Europe and The National.

D-Block Europe ain't headlining the Other. If they've got a British rapper I really think it'll be J Hus.

Also it's clearly the policy of the main stages to have at least one female headliner each year.

14 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

D-Block Europe ain't headlining the Other. If they've got a British rapper I really think it'll be J Hus.

Also it's clearly the policy of the main stages to have at least one female headliner each year.

Jorja Smith perhaps?

26 minutes ago, JRhys29 said:

Wasn't Doja Cat down to play in 2022? Released a new album last month and presumably over in Europe for festival season next year. Feel like if Megan got the gig then Doja could do it.

Yeah Doja seems like the obvious candidate for the female Other headliner given her dropping out last year and new album.

BMTH / Doja / The National… strong but seems weird to not have a big electronic act, especially when The Prodigy and Chemical Brothers are right there.

3 minutes ago, FloopFiller said:

Yeah Doja seems like the obvious candidate for the female Other headliner given her dropping out last year and new album.

BMTH / Doja / The National… strong but seems weird to not have a big electronic act, especially when The Prodigy and Chemical Brothers are right there.

Is there info about BMTH or something? Because Chems/Prodigy would be way more likely than them imo.

17 minutes ago, FloopFiller said:

The National are out due to tour dates now

16 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Is there info about BMTH or something? Because Chems/Prodigy would be way more likely than them imo.

I believe somebody in the other place had info they’re playing, and Other headliner makes the most sense. Always a chance they’re third down Pyramid in the ‘rock slot’ mind, but Other  headliner makes the most sense.