Mika 2024

Muppetmark

On 9/9/2023 at 10:03 AM, westholtschic said:

I’ve still not forgiven him for pulling out of the Big Chill Festival in 2007 !

I can understand that, I havnt forgiven a band called Uriah Heep who pulled out of a festival in 1973 that I had dodged school to see😊. Luckily Jeff Beck stood in for them. 

• Upvote 1

On 9/9/2023 at 11:13 AM, rubenz said:

He did quite a big outdoor gig in Bristol the Wednesday before Glasto this year, was supposed to be a good show, suprised they didn't get him in this year. 

i'm not surprised they didn't want him this year or any year.

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, stuie said:

If he’s still big enough for a European tour then there’s a place for him at Glasto. I’m not a fan but if sugababes and Jake Shears can play, so can he. 

If the bookers have run out of good ideas and if the audience don't like music there's a place for him at glasto.

On 9/9/2023 at 10:03 AM, westholtschic said:

I’ve still not forgiven him for pulling out of the Big Chill Festival in 2007 !

He was due to play V fest in 2008 and didnt show up so everyone started early, I got to the tent to for the artist I wanted to see well in advance to find the tent emptying as it finished ☹️

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2023 at 2:03 AM, august1 said:

He was due to play V fest in 2008 and didnt show up so everyone started early, I got to the tent to for the artist I wanted to see well in advance to find the tent emptying as it finished ☹️

Wasn't that Sam Sparro?

Unless Mika did the same that year but I remember Sam Sparro not turning up and all the acts' times being shifted around without anyone being informed.