Sziget Festival 2024

#1SzigetFan

Just now, Mondo-kun said:

Hit or miss, Sziget in 2018 was a snoozefest, while I enjoyed her show in Benicassim a year later.

Also Superbloom in Germany announced first names, shared Imagine Dragons, Sam Fender and Giant Rooks with Sziget this year.

Возможно, это изображение текст «ACTS 2024 FIRST CONFIRMED ACTS 2024 FIRST CONF SUPER BLOOM FESTIVAL SAM SMITH THE CHAINSMOKERS CRO LOUIS TOMLINSON RIN PROVINZ TOKIO HOTEL NOTHING BUT THIEVES KENYA GRACE NATALIE JANE APASHE & BRASS ORCHESTRA DAVID PUENTEZ TWOCOLORS DOMIZIANA LEVIN * PAULA CAROLINA BERQ AND MANY MORE MINIBLOOM: DENIZ & OVE EULE &LERCHE SEPTEMBER 2024 OLYMPIAPARK PRESENTEDBY OLYMPIASTADION BAYERN MÜNCHEN BR puls SUPPORTDBY CocaCola® CHANDON GARDENSPRITZ»

tokio hotel are still a thing?!

u guess sam, louis and nbt will be in

3 minutes ago, Mondo-kun said:

Hit or miss, Sziget in 2018 was a snoozefest, while I enjoyed her show in Benicassim a year later.

Also Superbloom in Germany announced first names, shared Imagine Dragons, Sam Fender and Giant Rooks with Sziget this year.

Возможно, это изображение текст «ACTS 2024 FIRST CONFIRMED ACTS 2024 FIRST CONF SUPER BLOOM FESTIVAL SAM SMITH THE CHAINSMOKERS CRO LOUIS TOMLINSON RIN PROVINZ TOKIO HOTEL NOTHING BUT THIEVES KENYA GRACE NATALIE JANE APASHE & BRASS ORCHESTRA DAVID PUENTEZ TWOCOLORS DOMIZIANA LEVIN * PAULA CAROLINA BERQ AND MANY MORE MINIBLOOM: DENIZ & OVE EULE &LERCHE SEPTEMBER 2024 OLYMPIAPARK PRESENTEDBY OLYMPIASTADION BAYERN MÜNCHEN BR puls SUPPORTDBY CocaCola® CHANDON GARDENSPRITZ»

I can see The Chainsmokers getting DJ headliner spot. They had an amazing show at exit festival in 2019. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, billybigballs said:

Very true but they went down a storm yet again. I'd love them to come back. 

After the reaction to Niall this year, I guess Louis Tomlinson is sadly inevitable. 

Yeah probably,but he’s very far from Niall in popularity 

Edited by bunnyv

If the clue is literally about the fact that a band has the same "vibes" as the one in the video (it would be a bit lame hint to be fair in this case, sorry! 😃), then it could be The Kooks. They'll be in Germany 4 days after Sziget, and I'm almost certain they're booked, regardless of this clue. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, kristofm said:

If the clue is literally about the fact that a band has the same "vibes" as the one in the video (it would be a bit lame hint to be fair in this case, sorry! 😃), then it could be The Kooks. They'll be in Germany 4 days after Sziget, and I'm almost certain they're booked, regardless of this clue. 

Yes I believe in it too 

so, monster can lead to eminem, rihanna, james blunt, lady gaga, imagine dragons, the weeknd, kanye west, jay-z, nicki minaj, rick ross, bon iver, shawn mendes, justin bieber, of monsters and men, mumford and sons, paramore, and many more

automatic can lead to tokio hotel, the strokes, nicki minaj again, denzel curry, and my car

leaks we need something more please 😭

To come over that hill, you must build up a head of steam.

Indeed, you might even need to be running up that hill.

Kate Bush live return confirmed!

My work here is done. The NME will run a rumour in about two weeks based off our posts, by which point we will have forgotten we ever made them in the first place.

• Like 1