Sziget Festival 2024

#1SzigetFan

6 hours ago, rwc said:

With the new message I recon it's either december 12th or a headliner of Sziget '12.. the killers maybe?

Or maybe it might mean that the first names arrive in 12 days. That's 29 or 30 November, depends on which day should we consider the first day to start the count (17 November or today?) 🤔

Edited by #1SzigetFan
  • Like 1

Avril is playing in Barcelona on 12th July.

Her earliest date in Europe is 12th June in Czechia. She's basically only doing festivals.

I would love this to happen, not only because she's my second-earliest celebrity crush after sporty spice, but her last album is actually pretty decent. However, not sure if she'll be around in early August... we'll see.

Edited by kristofm

In twelve days, @#1SzigetFan I can believe it, it makes cense. The 30 of November then ^^

But for Paramore , I Don't believe it 1 second now. @Sziget2024_Leakswouldnt go that far for a clue lol

(with HellFest giving their line up the last week of November + maybe Sziget the 30th... damn that's a nice week comin' 🥰 )

Edited by Matt86
^^

48 minutes ago, billybigballs said:

As long as the clues aren't for rearranged dates again, I'm sure I'll be happy.

I was also thinking that, but the last day is already the 12th of august, and I don't think they'd move it by a whole week to the 19th

Edited by sandorbeni

1 hour ago, sisco said:

Right no Glastonbury ticket… can someone give me the positives on this one.  Scrolling through lineups it looks pretty good.  Any strong links so far?

Lineup wise you can find stronger festivals tbh, its other things that makes Sziget so good.

Freg again.. hinted by Sziget leaks, Sam Smith circling around and this is it. We should be getting some clues in the following days. 

15 minutes ago, activean said:

Lineup wise you can find stronger festivals tbh, its other things that makes Sziget so good.

Freg again.. hinted by Sziget leaks, Sam Smith circling around and this is it. We should be getting some clues in the following days. 

Thank you.  Loved Fred at Glasto and Sam…. Yeah, not a fan.  But that’s festivals for you

1 hour ago, sisco said:

Right no Glastonbury ticket… can someone give me the positives on this one.  Scrolling through lineups it looks pretty good.  Any strong links so far?

There were some years when the lineup was also great (I kinda liked 2016, 2018 and 2019 in terms of lineup from the more recent years) but yeah, in general, people who go to Sziget they go for the overall atmosphere, lots of other activities besides music & because it's still cheaper than other festivals.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, #1SzigetFan said:

There were some years when the lineup was also great (I kinda liked 2016, 2018 and 2019 in terms of lineup from the more recent years) but yeah, in general, people who go to Sziget they go for the overall atmosphere, lots of other activities besides music & because it's still cheaper than other festivals.

Sounds great, will have to have a research.  Thanks so much.  Does seem to be a choice between this, Wercher and Mad Cool

1 hour ago, sisco said:

Line up wise it’s quite small, but in terms of “vibe” I’ve never been to anything as close to Glasto (and there’s certain areas it does slightly better to be honest).

When we went in to the festival on day 1 in 2019, we got a little passport on entry, and every time you went around and done a new activity you could stamp it and it was quite fun. Even though we were there for a week we never got everything done, really good transport links to go and explore Budapest through the day and we had a line up to that was well worth the money in the end (Foo Fighters, The National, Johnny Marr, Twenty One Pilots, Franz Ferdinand etc)

Would definitely recommend it 

• Thanks 1