West Holts 2024

CaledonianGonzo

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Owen4567 said:

Justice, Jungle, Nia Archives, Jessie Ware, Sugababes, Brittany Howard, Corinne Bailey Rae, Jordan Rakei 

This actually info you’ve had btw? We’ve been burned before with people passing a group of names off as info and it ends up just being a prediction.

18 minutes ago, FloopFiller said:

No idea who this is. Jungle? If so aren’t the actual band just two white guys and the rest are hired touring musicians? Which maybe doesn’t matter, but still seems a little off. 

6 minutes ago, adequate8 said:

image.png.8ad548d3eece935c9f4983cf97f63f7f.png

this is Jungle 2024, Lydia is now a main writer/part of the band. Rest are sessions

My bad. 

I always thought Jungle were a bigger collective of musicians, rather than sessions. 

7 minutes ago, crumbler said:

Why are people so buzzed for Justice? Well past their prime not to mention they already headlined WH semi-recently. Surely a better fit for The Park these days.

Yeah. Always slightly baffled. They seem every non-dance fan's dance act of choice though which is big thing I suppose.

• Upvote 1