Tramlines 2024

sheffinghell

I am going to have to do some serious revision to fill my days.  I usually watch bands from start to finish.  There might be some nice surprises but first thoughts are very poor. 

Wasn't struck on the Headliners announced through the Hendos Bottle but thought with a few decent undercard acts would be a good line up.  Happy with The Charlatans, Yard Act, The Snuts and The Magic Gang who I have paid to see previously but the rest - oh dear. 

There is an even spread for everyday this year rather than being massively weighted on the Friday, with 6 or so acts I would go to see without doing any listening research.

For me 86tvs are a must being such a big maccabees fan when they were around.

52 minutes ago, sisco said:

Yep in comparison to what’s been announced for Victorious and Truck that’s a pretty bad one

48 minutes ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

Overall worst line up since Tramlines moved to Hillsborough Park.

I usually love the Leadmill Stage as up and coming bands I know are on.  This year I hardly recognise any.

I'm with you too, that's pretty bad. 

If I grab Tom Grennan out and The View I can probably leave the rest.

Victorious although it's much more expensive that it was looks decent with Snow Patrol and Fatboy Slim 1st night. £70 decent I'm unsure.

9 minutes ago, briddj said:

Our tickets now definitely going back in the pot. As we got the Earlybirds hopefully we'll get our money back.

Do you mean just reselling via seetickets? We did the same and plan to do the same too - do you know how much of a fee they take for reselling?