2000 Trees 2024

sacred shape

3 hours ago, LazyDavid said:

Spanish Love Songs have got a gig July 9th (doing Brave Faces Everyone in full) at Lafayette, London so practically guaranteed here with their Gaslight Anthem support slot too

Very obvious but they also self-confirmed at a gig a couple nights ago.

• Like 1

As always, im just looking out for that handful of heavy hardcore and metal bands, they always split up the fest nice for me. Hoping for any of Knocked Loose, Gel, Harms Way, Touche Amore, Paleface Swiss, Jesus Piece, Boundaries. Like I've gotta get at least 1, right?

• Like 1

Trees 2023 had an announcement for it in January. 50 bands. My guess is we'll get 30 - 40 ish bands. Including 2nd/3rd from top on main stage on both Friday/Saturday. As well as Cave headliners/Sub headliners on Friday/Saturday. A lot of Main Stage/Axiom earlier in the day bands. Then a few acts for the forest. 

2 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

Trees 2023 had an announcement for it in January. 50 bands. My guess is we'll get 30 - 40 ish bands. Including 2nd/3rd from top on main stage on both Friday/Saturday. As well as Cave headliners/Sub headliners on Friday/Saturday. A lot of Main Stage/Axiom earlier in the day bands. Then a few acts for the forest. 

They've said the announcement is for 50+ bands. I don't think we'll see a headliner though. 

10 minutes ago, Rusty Spoon said:

They've said the announcement is for 50+ bands. I don't think we'll see a headliner though. 

Oooh didn't know it was another 50. Awesome. 

Yeah Trees normally announce headliners separately to their bigger announcements. 

29 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

We’re getting 50+ according to last weeks email 

45 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

Oooh didn't know it was another 50. Awesome. 

Yeah Trees normally announce headliners separately to their bigger announcements. 

Sorta? They normally announce who is ready tbh. Have announced headliners with a bulk of acts plenty of times. Not sure what is holding back these headliners at the moment. They do say when they're including the headliners so pretty sure we're not getting any tomorrow.

30 minutes ago, justanothername said:

Sorta? They normally announce who is ready tbh. Have announced headliners with a bulk of acts plenty of times. Not sure what is holding back these headliners at the moment. They do say when they're including the headliners so pretty sure we're not getting any tomorrow.

I more meant, they normally spread them out. Last year didn't announce bullet till March and Soft Play till April. 

1 hour ago, chazwwe said:

It's 50+ tomorrow 

28 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

I more meant, they normally spread them out. Last year didn't announce bullet till March and Soft Play till April. 

Think Bullet were on tour until March and they were presumably waiting on Soft Play before they announced them. The Soft Play included a handful of other bands and Frank Carter was included in the first wave of acts. Think that most fests announce stuff at the end of Jan cos it's the first real post xmas payday etc

Just now, justanothername said:

Think Bullet were on tour until March and they were presumably waiting on Soft Play before they announced them. The Soft Play included a handful of other bands and Frank Carter was included in the first wave of acts. Think that most fests announce stuff at the end of Jan cos it's the first real post xmas payday etc

Yeah a lot of fests are announcing their 2nd wave this week. Trees, Download and Reading (rumoured). 

Remind me, does Download mean less likely for 2KT?

A bunch just got added over there and never sure if I should adjust my hopes! It's only a few hours away but it's fun to speculate. 

Shikari / Busted / Electric Callboy / Wheatus / HEALTH from names I've seen here have been added.