7 minutes ago, IBCanon said:

I wish is not super line up, cause I have the feeling is going to be amazing line up, and I have gotten tickets for Glastonbury and I don't wanna lose the chance to go for first time, although Im afraid the line of Wertcher will be more my style...

Well for the first time in forever I didn’t get Glasto tickets so off to Wercher I go.  Trying to persuade people to join me so need a lineup to entice them with. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, 49Lawson said:

Always going to be unlikely with the rumoured Graspop big announcement today. I have a feeling we get a bigger batch of 15-20 names on Friday, followed by Pearl Jam next week

I was expecting 1 or 2 more this/next week then something like the 25/30 they announced last year at the start of December 

3 minutes ago, sisco said:

Well for the first time in forever I didn’t get Glasto tickets so off to Wercher I go.  Trying to persuade people to join me so need a lineup to entice them with. 

I'm sure the line-up at Wertcher will be amazing! I have a good feeling with it, but I can't refuse going to Glastonbury on my first try getting tickets.

8 minutes ago, IBCanon said:

I'm sure the line-up at Wertcher will be amazing! I have a good feeling with it, but I can't refuse going to Glastonbury on my first try getting tickets.

100% you have to go to Glastonbury. It’s really not all about the music there but there’s so many options.  Best festival in the world 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bring Da Ruckus said:

AC/DC are rumoured for a Europe tour after a German mayor let slip they were playing a huge stadium show in Munich.

Do we think they could show up here? I’m heading to RW for the first time this year after no luck with Glastonbury and AC/DC would be an absolute dream for me.

Sadly not, too big of a name so it only makes sense that they would have their own show. Could be TW Classic though.

12 minutes ago, ParanoidTourist said:

Queens of the stone age wasn´t included in the Graspop ananouncement today. I hope that makes them more likely for Werchter. Unless Pinkpop grabs them. 

Im So confused, they played this year? Surely they won’t play again?

2 minutes ago, matrainertje said:

I think they'll try to avoid that. I'm sure a RHCP repeat wasn't a plan a... 

Indeed, RATM was plan A and they were replaced by RHCP after they cancelled their entire tour.

However, considering the shortage in big rock headliners (partially due to the insane number of festivals these days - but that's another discussion) and the fact that QOTSA was the highlight of the last edition according to most people, I wouldn't be surprised if they bring them back. And I would be very happy with that personally.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Hammerfest said:

And tomorrow will be the next announcement from Live is Live - getting nervous that they will take another favorite off the board.

I think it’ll be Weezer or Interpol, both touring with Smashing Pumpkins. Worst case scenario (even though I’m not expecting them) would be Pulp