1 hour ago, 49Lawson said:

That's a great addition for me; saw them in Manchester a couple of weeks back and they look every inch a big band now. Difficult one to place though, playing lower slots at Pinkpop this year but headlining Tons of Rock. Interesting to see if they're the headliner or if they're on before Kravitz and someone else. 

Also wonder if this means an announcement is due?

I like them too. However, I think they need another big name in order to sell out that Thursday, so hopefully GVF plays 3rd down. In any case, hope we get an announcement before Christmas. 

They cancelled last-minute in 2022 but they were sub of Metallica. They soldout Forest National in Brussels on their recent arena tour a few weeks ago (8k people). But in 2022, they were booked above Lewis Capaldi who soldout SportPaleis (24k capacity). Si I guess if they're coming back, they gonna sub for Kravitz. I hope we gonna have an announcement at 4pm today!

31 minutes ago, Archi said:

They cancelled last-minute in 2022 but they were sub of Metallica. They soldout Forest National in Brussels on their recent arena tour a few weeks ago (8k people). But in 2022, they were booked above Lewis Capaldi who soldout SportPaleis (24k capacity). Si I guess if they're coming back, they gonna sub for Kravitz. I hope we gonna have an announcement at 4pm today!

Seems mad that someone 4th/5th down on the pink pop announcement would Co-headline this.  Anyway, hopefully we’ll find out soon

1 hour ago, Archi said:

And thank f**k because Turnstile f**king knocked it out of the Festival Park. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Out of that I would watch every band they've added to the Thursday, Bad Omens and The Beaches (!!! who have just recently got into these last few weeks but Blame My Ex is one of my favourite albums this year, buzzing about that), The Kooks and Arlo Parks on Saturday and Jungle and The Breeders on the Sunday. 

For as weak as the top is this year, undercard is shaping up amazingly for me.

Fun fact: Parkway Drive also confirmed themselves today for the Thursday but they are not in the official announcement. The Friday looks really good but I hope Sum 41 are not the sub. Love them, I know it's farewell tour but it would still be cheap for a festival like RW. On the poster, all headliners are alone. Did they change their design or are we really missing a co-headline everday?! Could we imagine Parkway Drive being on the same line as Lenny Kravitz above a band like Greta Van Fleet on a mainstream festival? I doubt about that. If you look on 2019 poster, 2 days had one main headliner when the 2 other days got 2 headliners on the first line. Same in 2017.

3 minutes ago, Archi said:

Fun fact: Parkway Drive also confirmed themselves today for the Thursday but they are not in the official announcement. The Friday looks really good but I hope Sum 41 are not the sub. Love them, I know it's farewell tour but it would still be cheap for a festival like RW. On the poster, all headliners are alone. Did they change their design or are we really missing a co-headline everday?! Could we imagine Parkway Drive being on the same line as Lenny Kravitz above a band like Greta Van Fleet on a mainstream festival? I doubt about that. If you look on 2019 poster, 2 days had one main headliner when the 2 other days got 2 headliners on the first line. Same in 2017.

Where did you see that about PD?

9 minutes ago, Archi said:

Fun fact: Parkway Drive also confirmed themselves today for the Thursday but they are not in the official announcement. The Friday looks really good but I hope Sum 41 are not the sub. Love them, I know it's farewell tour but it would still be cheap for a festival like RW. On the poster, all headliners are alone. Did they change their design or are we really missing a co-headline everday?! 

That's strange about PD but I would expect them there now. Think we've lost Limp Bizkit to the Saturday of Graspop sadly but was hoping they would turn up here. Totally agree about Sum 41, think it would be a very weak sub, especially to what is probably the weakest headliner there. 

Yes I was also curious if there was more to be added to the top line, wonder if @Ken19 is able to shed any light/drop any hints?

1 minute ago, graceunderpressure said:

Happy with new additions (Still hoping that Pearl Jam play Thursday, I know i am dreaming !). Was enough for me to jump on a 4 day ticket . Saturday poor for me so far but i have faith it will improve

Saturday is the best one for me. Actually, the only day I'm really excited about.

That Friday is still one of the worst RW ever for me. dEUS and nothing else really.

THU

Main - Lenny Kravitz > Greta Van Fleet > Dropkick Murphys > Jane's Addiction
Barn - PJ Harvey > The Hives
Klub C - Black Pumas

FRI

Main - Maneskin > Sum 41 > Yungblud > Snow Patrol
Barn - ??? > dEUS
Klub C - ???

SAT

Main - Dua Lipa > Khruangbin > Avril Lavigne > Nothing But Thieves > The Kooks
Barn - ??? > Roisin Murphy
Klub C - Jessie Ware > Arlo Parks

SUN

Main - Foo Fighters > Royal Blood > ???
Barn - Jungle > Michael Kiwanuka
Klub C - ???

Trying to read the poster and the order on the website but that was not easy. Still think we're missing our Friday and Saturday headliners.

Khruangbin's position is... strange.

Edited by VCF

38 minutes ago, VolkIreland said:

And thank f**k because Turnstile f**king knocked it out of the Festival Park. 

1 minute ago, VCF said:

THU

Main - Lenny Kravitz > Greta Van Fleet > Parkway Drive > Dropkick Murphys > Jane's Addiction
Barn - PJ Harvey > The Hives
Klub C - Black Pumas

FRI

Main - Maneskin > Sum 41 > Yungblud > Snow Patrol
Barn - ??? > dEUS
Klub C - ???

SAT

Main - Dua Lipa > Khruangbin > Avril Lavigne > Nothing But Thieves > The Kooks
Barn - ??? > Roisin Murphy
Klub C - Jessie Ware > Arlo Parks

SUN

Main - Foo Fighters > Royal Blood > ???
Barn - Jungle > Michael Kiwanuka
Klub C - ???

Trying to read the poster and the order on the website but that was not easy. Still think we're missing our Friday and Saturday headliners.

Khruangbin's placement is... strange.

Where does Parkway Drive come from ??

edit: just saw the post a bit above

Edited by polnico