17 hours ago, sisco said:

Well for the first time in forever I didn’t get Glasto tickets so off to Wercher I go.  Trying to persuade people to join me so need a lineup to entice them with. 

My entire Werchter crew got into Glasto, I'm on my own in Belgium. Better start with Pearl Jam and end with the Foos at least!

Just now, Archi said:

Tickets for Werchter go on sale on December 1st. Hope we gonna have the last headliner and some names before.

Going by previous years I’ll be amazed if there’s not more throughout next week, not necessarily headers but bigger ticket selling acts

• Upvote 1

So this is a list from a Wercher forum of acts that are likely etc…  (Thanks to whoever created it if you see this)

Definitely: Foo Fighters, Dua Lipa, Maneskin

Very likely: Nothing but Thieves, PJ Harvey, Avril Lavigne, Pearl Jam, the Streets, James Blake, Soulwax, Parkway Drive, the Youth of Today, the Last Dinner Party, Amyl and the Sniffers

Good possibility: Sam Smith, Keane, Kali Uchis, Wet Leg, Royal Blood, Angèle, Dropkick Murphys, Sum 41, the Offspring, Simple Plan, Gaslight Anthem, the Hives, Elbow, Justice, Fall Out Boy, the Vaccines, Pommelien Thijs , Jungle, the Mysterines, Romy, Unknown Mortal Orchestra, dEUS, Pulp, Brutus, Brihang, Parcels, Parov Stelar, Electric Callboy, Bicep, Kenya Grace, Fontaines DC, IDLES, High Vis, Frank Carter & the Rattlesnakes, Miles Kane, Black Pumas, Alvvays, the Clockworks, Pet Shop Boys, Deftones, Peggy Gou, Badbadnotgood, Charli , Julie Byrne, Lemon Twigs, Model/Actriz, Phoenix, Pulp, Róisin Murphy, Roosevelt, Shabaka, Slow Pulp, Yo la Tengo

Surprise: Crowded House, Florence and the Machine, the Cure, Billie Eilish, Queens of the Stone Age, the Kooks, Fontaines DC, the Prodigy, the Killers, Hozier, Nick Cave, Empire State Bastard, Noel Gallagher, Kings of Leon, Snow Patrol, the Smile, Tame Impala, Michael Kiwanuka, Beach House, Air, Slowdive, Turnstile, M83, Primus, Nine Inch Nails, Arlo Parks, Greta van Fleet, Ghost, Weezer, LCD Soundsystem, Depeche Mode, Blur, Overmono, Anohni and the Johnsons, Khruangbin, the Blaze, Sabaton, Frankie and the Witch Fingers, Smith & Burrows, Lenny Kravitz, the Beaches, Placebo, Nabihah Iqbal, King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard, Lana del Rey, Vampire Weekend, Royel Otis, Sugababes, Chase & Status, Jai Paul, Clipse, FKA Twigs, Nelly Furtado

Chances zero/dropped: Coldplay, Green Day, Smashing Pumpkins, the National, Kendrick Lamar, Ed Sheeran, Bring Me The Horizon, Tool, Suede, Metallica

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

26 minutes ago, Karlos12345 said:

When was the list time Werchter started their onsale without all headliners?

Can't say for definite but for the 2018 festival it went on sale before Christmas 2017 with the only bands we had announced being QOTSA/Gorillaz (Thursday co-head), Pearl Jam (Saturday headliner) and Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds (Sunday co-head) before eventually revealing London Grammar (Friday co-head), Jack White (Saturday co-head/sub) and a few other names at the end of January

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, sisco said:

So this is a list from a Wercher forum of acts that are likely etc…  (Thanks to whoever created it if you see this)

Good possibility: Alvvays

Surprise: FKA Twigs

Chances zero/dropped: Coldplay, Green Day, Smashing Pumpkins, the National, Kendrick Lamar, Ed Sheeran, Bring Me The Horizon, Tool, Suede, Metallica

Useful guide overall but can probably drop Alvvays (Live Is Live) and FKA Twigs (billed as a European festival exclusive at Primavera)

3 hours ago, sisco said:

Definitely: Foo Fighters, Dua Lipa, Maneskin

Very likely: Nothing but Thieves, PJ Harvey, Avril Lavigne, Pearl Jam, the Streets, James Blake, Soulwax, Parkway Drive, the Youth of Today, the Last Dinner Party, Amyl and the Sniffers

Good possibility: Sam Smith, Keane, Kali Uchis, Wet Leg, Royal Blood, Angèle, Dropkick Murphys, Sum 41, the Offspring, Simple Plan, Gaslight Anthem, the Hives, Elbow, Justice, Fall Out Boy, the Vaccines, Pommelien Thijs , Jungle, the Mysterines, Romy, Unknown Mortal Orchestra, dEUS, Pulp, Brutus, Brihang, Parcels, Parov Stelar, Electric Callboy, Bicep, Kenya Grace, Fontaines DC, IDLES, High Vis, Frank Carter & the Rattlesnakes, Miles Kane, Black Pumas, Alvvays, the Clockworks, Pet Shop Boys, Deftones, Peggy Gou, Badbadnotgood, Charli , Julie Byrne, Lemon Twigs, Model/Actriz, Phoenix, Pulp, Róisin Murphy, Roosevelt, Shabaka, Slow Pulp, Yo la Tengo

Surprise: Crowded House, Florence and the Machine, the Cure, Billie Eilish, Queens of the Stone Age, the Kooks, Fontaines DC, the Prodigy, the Killers, Hozier, Nick Cave, Empire State Bastard, Noel Gallagher, Kings of Leon, Snow Patrol, the Smile, Tame Impala, Michael Kiwanuka, Beach House, Air, Slowdive, Turnstile, M83, Primus, Nine Inch Nails, Arlo Parks, Greta van Fleet, Ghost, Weezer, LCD Soundsystem, Depeche Mode, Blur, Overmono, Anohni and the Johnsons, Khruangbin, the Blaze, Sabaton, Frankie and the Witch Fingers, Smith & Burrows, Lenny Kravitz, the Beaches, Placebo, Nabihah Iqbal, King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard, Lana del Rey, Vampire Weekend, Royel Otis, Sugababes, Chase & Status, Jai Paul, Clipse, FKA Twigs, Nelly Furtado

A great list! I would also add Paul McCartney on the list, even if he would be considered a surprise.