About Green Day in Belgium Mike Dirnt management answer Facebook :  the summer tour date is only announced. Most places announced right now are the ones with the most membership that's the reason why. So Dm right away to get started! 

More dates will be coming too

Edited by P.bintein

I have tickets for Sunday at Live-is-live festival to see Smashing Pumpkins and i got tickets to see The Boss two days later at Werchter. Also in the bag are tickets to see Metallica, Coldplay (what can I say, I have a wife😆) and Rammstein before Graspop. Hotels, tickets and flight, all booked.

Just need the RW and GMM crew to wake up to get me that little more excited 🤘😁

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, Gossard said:

I have tickets for Sunday at Live-is-live festival to see Smashing Pumpkins and i got tickets to see The Boss two days later at Werchter. Also in the bag are tickets to see Metallica, Coldplay (what can I say, I have a wife😆) and Rammstein before Graspop. Hotels, tickets and flight, all booked.

Just need the RW and GMM crew to wake up to get me that little more excited 🤘😁

Crazy! 

15 minutes ago, Floyd_Ams said:

There has been changes on the website and the app just got updated on my phone. We are getting closer...

I'm almost certain Stromae got announced on a Wednesday last year and he was the first name. Fingers crossed we're waking up to news of the Foos tomorrow...

Edit: Just noticed they've been announced for Roskilde on Friday 5th July. Probably our closer on the 7th

Edited by 49Lawson
More Info

18 minutes ago, 49Lawson said:

I'm almost certain Stromae got announced on a Wednesday last year and he was the first name. Fingers crossed we're waking up to news of the Foos tomorrow...

Edit: Just noticed they've been announced for Roskilde on Friday 5th July. Probably our closer on the 7th

Yes the Foos don't play two days in a row so they'll be our closer on Sunday.

And maybe PJ for Thursday or Friday?

13 minutes ago, strudd3rs said:

Arcade Fire announced for Lollapalooza Brazil, Chile and Argentina for March 2024.

A potential for Werchter maybe?

I was there in 2017, lead singer was very unimpressed with the crowd, I specifically remember him stopping at one point and saying "We are up here giving you all we've got, but you have to give us something" so I'd be surprised to see them back.

Edited by AAlex
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, strudd3rs said:

Fall out boy have been leaked as a download headliner in June.

Another potential? Suspicious timing considering they don’t have any other festival dates announced but Download is tonight and RW tomorrow morning…

Only one name tomorrow morning, so timing is purely coincidental.

35 minutes ago, strudd3rs said:

I don’t think they’ll do the hat trick but The Killers just announced a new album for the end of this year so they may be back sooner th an we expected

As with Arcade Fire, Brandon Flowers wasn't exactly thrilled by the audience last year, but I doubt it means much. They play where their agents tell them to play.

• Upvote 1