Graspop 2024

xydroh

AerosmithIron Maiden and System Of A Down woudn't have another band on their line. That being said, I hope Maiden won't tour a third Summer in a row... they played Graspop in 2022.

It looks 100% sure we gonna have Avenged Sevenfold. I guess we'll have finally Aerosmith for a farewell. Hopefully they'll finally give to BMTH the spot they deserve since a while. 

1 hour ago, Archi said:

AerosmithIron Maiden and System Of A Down woudn't have another band on their line. That being said, I hope Maiden won't tour a third Summer in a row... they played Graspop in 2022.

It looks 100% sure we gonna have Avenged Sevenfold. I guess we'll have finally Aerosmith for a farewell. Hopefully they'll finally give to BMTH the spot they deserve since a while. 

I think trio you mentioned (A7X, BMTH, Aero) is quite likely

• 1 month later...
On 8/17/2023 at 11:41 AM, Booster said:

Metallica two nights? Given (i) Hellfest and Graspop being different weekends next year, (ii) both being four days, and (iii) Metallica being in Europe (with gaps for both weekends), I would think it's a strong possibility.

Volbeat is not touring next summer so we can rule them out. 

Metallica x2, Iron Maiden and A7X...bring it on🤘

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As usual, Graspop will be the last festival to announce and we won't have any surprises... This festival in Spain just announced a bunch of new names including Judas Priest as headliner. Same weekend as Graspop. It's 2000km away from Dessel, not doable for all the bands. I'd like to have Avantasia finally at Graspop, could be a great Marquee headliner.

Rock Imperium 24.PNG

Edited by Archi

3 hours ago, Archi said:

As usual, Graspop will be the last festival to announce and we won't have any surprises... This festival in Spain just announced a bunch of new names including Judas Priest as headliner. Same weekend as Graspop. It's 2000km away from Dessel, not doable for all the bands. I'd like to have Avantasia finally at Graspop, could be a great Marquee headliner.

Rock Imperium 24.PNG

Definitely not my style this Spanish festival but from the bands on this poster I think it's about time that Riverside come to Graspop. They've grown enough for a nice spot in either Metal dome or Marquee (not headliners or anything ofc).

Better late than never, Graspop is alive. They update their socials and put a first teasing. I read on other topics (didn't find an official info about that online) that Tool gonna announce their tour tomorrow. Primavera also update their socials today. Could tomorrow be the day?

6 minutes ago, Archi said:

Better late than never, Graspop is alive. They update their socials and put a first teasing. I read on other topics (didn't find an official info about that online) that Tool gonna announce their tour tomorrow. Primavera also update their socials today. Could tomorrow be the day?

Yup, everything points to that. An announcement of TOOL headlining Graspop seems to be imminent. Exciting days! I'm curious as to which day though.