Primavera Sound 2024

UsernameHere

Now, they're replying to the questions about the timetable with "very soon".

I'm getting quite anxious, first thing I'm going to check is whether L'Imperatrice clash with Vampire Weekend or Justice. This is my nightmare clash.

Getting some last minute jitters - looking for more interesting stuff at the lower and mid portions of the poster as am worried I am missing good acts. Stuff I have come up with which I am really enjoying include - Water From Your Eyes, Jessica Pratt, Royel Otis, Nala Sinephro, Billy Woods and Crumb. Ta

24 minutes ago, Etaish said:

Getting some last minute jitters - looking for more interesting stuff at the lower and mid portions of the poster as am worried I am missing good acts. Stuff I have come up with which I am really enjoying include - Water From Your Eyes, Jessica Pratt, Royel Otis, Nala Sinephro, Billy Woods and Crumb. Ta

Ah I'm very excited for Billy Woods and Nala Sinephro, great new discoveries for me. Also Julie Byrne. Royal Otis and Water from Your Eyes also seem fun but will depend who they clash with!

I have jitters about getting tickets for The National, seeing as I don't have a VIP ticket

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, allribena said:

Ah I'm very excited for Billy Woods and Nala Sinephro, great new discoveries for me. Also Julie Byrne. Royal Otis and Water from Your Eyes also seem fun but will depend who they clash with!

I have jitters about getting tickets for The National, seeing as I don't have a VIP ticket

OK quite comforting, thanks.

good luck with the National tickets..

9 minutes ago, Quadrophobia said:

Public Service Announcement

If you are planning to shop for Reservations in Access App on Wednesday, make sure you have a credit card registered in the app beforehand

Ah thanks for this top tip

1 hour ago, xxialac said:

Yeah, I'm interpreting 'very soon' as this week, not next week, now.

Dont do it to yourself, It will be next week. This is how it always was, plus they have a few things to announce before- replacments, Electronic stuff, map and stages

18 minutes ago, JedTheHumanoid said:

Dont do it to yourself, It will be next week. This is how it always was, plus they have a few things to announce before- replacments, Electronic stuff, map and stages

Very soon it could be Thursday or Friday, why not

25 minutes ago, JedTheHumanoid said:

Map was always after timetables if I remember correctly. Replacements could just come with the tt, as well as electronic stage additions

37 minutes ago, Quadrophobia said:

Public Service Announcement

If you are planning to shop for Reservations in Access App on Wednesday, make sure you have a credit card registered in the app beforehand

Could you buy tickets for more than one gig at the same time?

The way they communicate right now, I think they're going for this week.

I'm already in the phase of continuous refreshing of their twitter account, waiting for the Succession gif to appear (when they use it, it always means - announcement today).

11 minutes ago, Quadrophobia said:

Map was always after timetables if I remember correctly. Replacements could just come with the tt, as well as electronic stage additions

Last year the map was before. 

Everything is possible, but they usually don't do all at once, the timetables gets its own announcement,

and it usually comes on the weeke of the 14-15th.

Again, it can happen. Personally im waiting for other news this week. 

The presentation of the timetable used to be an event on itself with the settimes appearing. Will it be like this (and will it be announced?) or will there be an update in the app with all the times?... I don't remember how it was last year... 

1 hour ago, branvan said:

The presentation of the timetable used to be an event on itself with the settimes appearing. Will it be like this (and will it be announced?) or will there be an update in the app with all the times?... I don't remember how it was last year... 

They will post an announcement in their social media for sure. May 8 at the earliest May 17 at the latest...  now I have doubts about they announcing the electronic music lineup before the timetables we will see what happen in the coming days 

3 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Having flashbacks to when the website used to update the timings one band at a time. 

All at once and with no fuss or buildup please. Oh and by Friday would be nice.

Worst thing was when they had a clock company sponsor the fest and you'd have to ask them the (set) time(s) on Twitter 😄😄😄

I just recently remembered that and thought I had dreamt it at first, until I realised it was just that type of comedy only late capitalism can bring you

7 minutes ago, Quadrophobia said:

Worst thing was when they had a clock company sponsor the fest and you'd have to ask them the (set) time(s) on Twitter 😄😄😄

I just recently remembered that and thought I had dreamt it at first, until I realised it was just that type of comedy only late capitalism can bring you

Needed 10 years of intensive counselling to block out that memory - that and the overnight lineup rocket...

On Wednesday, The National are supposed to play for 2 hours according to the website! I'm pretty sure it was 90 minutes last time I checked.

Let's hope everyone who wants to see them manages to catch a reservation tomorrow.

• Thanks 1