Your Clashfinder Itineraries So Far

MEGATRONICMEATWAGON

Anyone got any solid Clashfinder itineraries finished yet? Could be good for people for figuring out ideas of who to see next, good runs, finding acts based on similar tastes, that kinda thing.

Anyway, here's mind. Feel free to laugh.

So far Friday is busiest. Thurs is pretty great too. Saturday and Sunday, tad quieter. Prob good thing if I feel tired by then, lol.

Thurs Glasto Clash.jpg

Friday Glasto Clash.jpg

Sat Glasto Clash.jpg

Sun Glasto Clash.jpg

Edited by MEGATRONICMEATWAGON

12 hours ago, Watergirl said:

No sleep for you @MEGATRONICMEATWAGON!  

It's all still a bit of a blur in my head. Also I am volunteering so there is also the small matter of three 8 hour shifts, I don't know when....   I am concentrating on Wednesday and Thursday for the moment, as that is less overwhelming!

Ouch. I'd be totally gutted to plan and then have 8hrs taken away each time. I hope you get a decent shift time as well as being in a good field!

Sleep wise, I'm gonna try my best to stay up for as long as poss, but listen to my body if I'm getting too tired. Gotta make sure I pace myself for the whole fest, it's a marathon not a sprint!

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

This is great, lots of crossover from my own schedule. The ones I don't know I'm gonna check out and potentially give myself even more headaches 😜

9 hours ago, ilovelanegan said:

Yeah basically same 🤣

See ye there, so! 😄

• Like 1

Mine is all over the place, going to be a year of many on-the-spot decisions!

The 12-4 slots are looking particularly light each day so will use that time to wander around, grab some food and a few drinks and show the newbies in our group the nooks and crannies of the festival. Lots of dance heads in our group so I expect we'll naturally gravitate to Silver Hayes if all else fails. 

Only definites so far......

Thursday 

Sarah Story 
Girls Don't Sync

Friday 

Foos
Fred Again

Saturday 

Lizzo

Sunday 

Reg 

Greens are my Clashfinder really, with still some clash dramas to sort. Pinks are the ones that I may see if I happen to be close by. Also had highlights, which I’ve removed, for artists playing at other festivals I’m attending and the ones that I had to say ‘no’ to. Wanted to keep those as a reminder of my perfect festival/artists to see out at another time. 
I’m sure i’ll go In and change it up again!

edit: pictures all mixed up out of order, because we still In the tech dark ages over here in efests 😜

BE38099C-7A5E-4201-B2DE-E36C7DBF22ED.jpeg

252F3BEE-5837-482B-8621-987D8686C6FC.jpeg

A90FB99C-4CFF-45A1-83F5-09B7DA65A058.jpeg

0C5ABA0F-CC1D-49AF-946E-F9982DBB8D08.jpeg

6EB2CBB2-5806-47C7-9EC5-12B2D3B7B279.jpeg

CCE2AE14-A36D-4050-8433-13A079B419AA.jpeg

5FEF6E1C-F804-4778-9DF8-9867A69F46B7.jpeg

Edited by PassingCloud

On 6/11/2023 at 4:15 PM, PassingCloud said:

Greens are my Clashfinder really, with still some clash dramas to sort. Pinks are the ones that I may see if I happen to be close by. Also had highlights, which I’ve removed, for artists playing at other festivals I’m attending and the ones that I had to say ‘no’ to. Wanted to keep those as a reminder of my perfect festival/artists to see out at another time. 
I’m sure i’ll go In and change it up again!

edit: pictures all mixed up out of order, because we still In the tech dark ages over here in efests 😜

BE38099C-7A5E-4201-B2DE-E36C7DBF22ED.jpeg

252F3BEE-5837-482B-8621-987D8686C6FC.jpeg

A90FB99C-4CFF-45A1-83F5-09B7DA65A058.jpeg

0C5ABA0F-CC1D-49AF-946E-F9982DBB8D08.jpeg

6EB2CBB2-5806-47C7-9EC5-12B2D3B7B279.jpeg

CCE2AE14-A36D-4050-8433-13A079B419AA.jpeg

5FEF6E1C-F804-4778-9DF8-9867A69F46B7.jpeg

It would have been easier if you just told us who you weren't going to see, haha

21 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

It would have been easier if you just told us who you weren't going to see, haha

Ha. It’s really only the greens, and it’s not even all of them as there are clashes. And I’m fully prepared to miss the greens if that’s the way the cookie crumbles. 

Quite sparse for me at the moment but I'm looking forward to having time to explore for once! Only definites:

Friday: Gabriels > The Churnups > Fred Again.. > Hot Chip

Saturday: Jockstrap > Lizzo > Rina > Lana

Sunday: Beth Orton > Weyes Blood > Slowdive > CP/TC > Elton

Late night sets are often a lottery so I haven't included 

7 hours ago, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

I gave up...it's too heartbreaking knowing that realistically I'm going to be in the kidzfield for most of it... 

How old are your kidz? We bought ear protectors for our two little 'uns, and in the future we're fully prepared to drag them around a lot - with a healthy dose of kids stuff thrown in.