Bearded Theory 2024

10 minutes ago, Paul ™ said:

Let the experts deal with infrastructure , logistics, crowd management, crowd density and flows and you just worry about the set times 😉

Haha first I need to concentrate on a campervan ticket. My in laws want to come but can't be in tent due ti health issues. We have realised the premier Inn maybe too much of a faff now too. 

1 hour ago, Nobody Interesting said:

She is growing......... guesses and some actual info added and will keep being added.

Any info you have, tag me in this thread and I will note it.

https://clashfinder.com/s/beardedtheory2024

@Nobody InterestingCommon Culture 1.30 Saturday, Maui Waiu

image.thumb.jpeg.ffe3ace1e85369754e32b5038f2f200a.jpeg

Edited by Beerqueen
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, onemoresolo said:

Future Islands are the only headliner I’m really looking forward to but that’s great, loads of other stuff to check out and no main stage FOMO.

Yeah same for me.  But listening to the new additions, there's a lot there that I could like.

19 hours ago, Chrisp1986 said:

Haha first I need to concentrate on a campervan ticket. My in laws want to come but can't be in tent due ti health issues. We have realised the premier Inn maybe too much of a faff now too. 

Hi iam selling my CV ticket for £85 . Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks

16 minutes ago, Chrisp1986 said:

English Teacher list Thursday on website but also free on Sunday. Would they not be on the separate announcement if Thursday?Screenshot_20240302_112500_Chrome.thumb.jpg.780f9c73bcd8252a30f5de003d6ff3de.jpg

Many acts simply list the first day of festivals as the day. As they were not on the Thursday announcement I would suggest they are not playing Thursday.

Don't forget last year loads listed Thursday on Bandcamp and just chose the first venue they saw - The Tea Tent - and folks believed that Echo and the Bunnymen were playing the Tea Tent on Thursday.......... cos if it's on the interweb then it has to be true.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Many acts simply list the first day of festivals as the day. As they were not on the Thursday announcement I would suggest they are not playing Thursday.

Don't forget last year loads listed Thursday on Bandcamp and just chose the first venue they saw - The Tea Tent - and folks believed that Echo and the Bunnymen were playing the Tea Tent on Thursday.......... cos if it's on the interweb then it has to be true.

With the crowd they actually pulled on the main stage Interpol could have probably played the Tea Tent. 

43 minutes ago, Chrisp1986 said:

Really?! I guess I ain't up with that scene.

Massive crowds at festivals they played last year. Even as far back as 2018 at EOTR they had to stop access to the place they played and have a one in one out system and it was a big tent.

They are very much a Bearded type booking