Bearded Theory 2024

1 hour ago, Paul ™ said:

more headliners to come...

Interesting 🤔 at the moment my friends and I will be selling our tickets as nothing appeals to us but also we got them incase we didn't get Glastonbury tickets but we did.

What's the actual process of selling tickets, can I list them on twickets even though I haven't received my E-Tickets yet ? Thanks

Dinosaur Jr playing before Jane's on the Sunday would probably fit quite well...maybe Sleaford Mods before Amyl on either the Fri or Sat, with Orbital the other night. Struggling to see where other headliners will fit unless for other stages or on the main stage and announced as a 'co-headline' slot? (assuming Janes, Orbital and Amyl are the three main stage Fri/Sat/Sun headliners as they previously stated) 

Screenshot_20240118_214332_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Flaminglippy

9 hours ago, gazzared said:

What's the actual process of selling tickets, can I list them on twickets even though I haven't received my E-Tickets yet ? Thanks

If you paid up front then you should have the etickets already - recheck your emails.

If you used the payment plan then you'd need to wait until that's finished.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, incident said:

If you paid up front then you should have the etickets already - recheck your emails.

If you used the payment plan then you'd need to wait until that's finished.

Stupid me thanks, I never noticed. So I can just forward the email ? 

IMG_20240119_140545.jpg

Edited by gazzared

16 hours ago, Flaminglippy said:

Seems to be a rumour floating about the next announcement will be on Thursday? Seems a bit early. 

Saw something on one of the Bearded Theory Facebook pages about this, couldn't quite work out if they had info or were taking the piss.

I saw something from BT prob on their FB page  that said something along the lines of "More news coming very soon" with the Eyes emoji. 

1 hour ago, AmyShambles said:

Saw something on one of the Bearded Theory Facebook pages about this, couldn't quite work out if they had info or were taking the piss.

Might have been the same thing I saw...

Seems to be a huge amount of announcements (both first and follow up) this week so if Bearded are needing to shift more tickets might make sense they follow suit or people might book alternatives. 

Edited by Flaminglippy

Agents and management dictate when their acts get announced across the festivals, so with the flurry this week of Superstruct stuff being announced plus others, then I'd expect DHP to follow this week or early Feb. 

Exciting times. Even though I'm more than happy with what we have so far, a few more names would go down well.

The first announcement was at 10am so if they were sticking to that, nothing is coming today. I'll be checking my emails at 7pm though, just in case they've gone back to that.  

12 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Exciting times. Even though I'm more than happy with what we have so far, a few more names would go down well.

The first announcement was at 10am so if they were sticking to that, nothing is coming today. I'll be checking my emails at 7pm though, just in case they've gone back to that.  

Not that it means anything but as it is you posting I can use a photo I took this morning 🙂

2024-01-17 076.JPG

See you in May BT, i'm on the Oxfam team! If you see a tall man in a yellow tabard almost certainly wearing a metal tshirt, then sidle up to me and proffer your favourite savoury pastry comestible, and i'll buy you a pint 👍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/24/2024 at 11:46 AM, Flaminglippy said:

Might have been the same thing I saw...

Seems to be a huge amount of announcements (both first and follow up) this week so if Bearded are needing to shift more tickets might make sense they follow suit or people might book alternatives. 

I made this statement on the Facebook page and just got mocked for it by one of the regular posters who was attempting to be funny.

1 hour ago, TheFullShaboo said:

So the upcoming announcement is for the Thursday of the festival? In previous years hasn’t this been rather insignificant (lineup wise) compared to the other days?

Yeah, just a few acts on the Pallet and Woodland. 

Last year's...Screenshot_20240126_110227_Chrome.thumb.jpg.693807e3d5fc5cfd7ab281bf2d6b1f6b.jpg