woodsies

Crazyfool01

1 hour ago, Havors said:

Can other crew get in there with it being in the campsite? None of the others are.

I think so. Certainly last year you could before that we were camped there. It’s very chilled

Interestingly Warpaint have their set time down as 3.30pm on Bandsintown for Friday (I know sometimes they are wrong) but that seems an oddly specific time to have picked! So maybe the Poster outside the top line is fairly mixed up, we shall see hopefully fairly soon!

So, on the topic of buzzy Woodsies bands, The Last Dinner Party is getting pretty regular play on Sirius XMU over the past few days.  Sirius XMU being a popular satellite radio station in North America.  Don't think it's a thing in Europe or elsewhere...

I've watched the YouTube videos and am pretty excited to see this band.  Nothing Matters has a guitar solo.  That's all it really takes for me.

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone wanders over today, can you please report on how the area is now? Not getting on site until late Thursday unfortunately so unable to explore for myself.

Is it somewhere cool to hang out where you can get decent drink/scran if you get there too early for a band? Is it somewhere to hangout with interesting stuff to do after the headliners while you wait for crowds to disperse? I could potentially be there for 3 bands ending with Hot Chip on Friday, and I'd like to know whether I should minimise my time there or make the most of it - as it's likely to be only time I'll be there over the weekend