Big Thank You!

MEGATRONICMEATWAGON

Just like to say a big thank you to the person who secured tickets for @Jcatley and myself from Resale Group 5! We have no idea who did it, but we can't believe that some random person helped us bag tickets to the best party on Earth!

Thank you so much and if it's anyone on here, let yourself be known! Would really like to thank you on the farm too!!

Got the confirmation email now and it's all paid, wooooooo!!!

Can't believe the kindness of strangers and a big thank you to all our helpers and volunteers as well. Also all the people who sent advice or tips in DMs!!!

Really feeling the spirit of Glastonbury right now!!!!

PS - commiserations for those who missed out, it's rough I know, but I hope you find a way in Oct/Nov for next year!

Edited by MEGATRONICMEATWAGON
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 10

1 hour ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Just like to say a big thank you to the person who secured tickets for @Jcatley and myself from Resale Group 5! We have no idea who did it, but we can't believe that some random person helped us bag tickets to the best party on Earth!

Thank you so much and if it's anyone on here, let yourself be known! Would really like to thank you on the farm too!!

Got the confirmation email now and it's all paid, wooooooo!!!

Can't believe the kindness of strangers and a big thank you to all our helpers and volunteers as well. Also all the people who sent advice or tips in DMs!!!

Really feeling the spirit of Glastonbury right now!!!!

PS - commiserations for those who missed out, it's rough I know, but I hope you find a way in Oct/Nov for next year!

Glad you’re there pal. 

See you in Silver Hayes!! 

Really pleased for you all getting tickets, great community spirit going on 😁 We kept on refreshing for ages after it said sold out but didn’t get a sniff, glad the power of the spreadsheet won out for a decent number of folk overall 🎉 Huge commiserations for those who missed out x 

I may have got through for group 1... I got tickets for the 4 friends I was trying for and then went back to try for this group. Entered the reg details and got to the next page then clicked the final button and the page took ages to load and then had an error message so thought it didn't work.
Totally could've been someone else at the same time though! So glad some of you were lucky today, what an intense mess it was.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bec87w said:

I may have got through for group 1... I got tickets for the 4 friends I was trying for and then went back to try for this group. Entered the reg details and got to the next page then clicked the final button and the page took ages to load and then had an error message so thought it didn't work.
Totally could've been someone else at the same time though! So glad some of you were lucky today, what an intense mess it was.

Do you remember the group ? You tried for … if they match up it was very likely you got them … in the absence of anyone else coming forward . Nice 1 

11 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Do you remember the group ? You tried for … if they match up it was very likely you got them … in the absence of anyone else coming forward . Nice 1 

It was Greg's group! Group 1 in the spreadsheet. 
Fully thought the systems ballsed it up

Posted this elsewhere but just wanted to say it again. 

I was one of the lucky few who was helped by a Matt from here (user unknown but thank you again!). Heartbreaking that we couldn’t get everyone through the door but hopefully this will balance out again for next year. 

Super grateful for this site and the community we’ve created around it, my love for the festival wouldn’t as fulfilled without you bunch. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, bec87w said:

It was Greg's group! Group 1 in the spreadsheet. 
Fully thought the systems ballsed it up

We had a few that bounced back after submitting with no confirm number … no emails recieved sadly for any of those 3 groups . Also someone else got in on one of those and it said reg had been used already . Must have just blocked it 😞 

33 minutes ago, bec87w said:

Think you're talking about Resale Group 5! 

It sounds like it could be you though?! Someone else has said a similar thing, that they put our details in and the page crashed... 

Amazing though for helping out and if it was actually you then I owe you a few ciders on the Farm!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Think you're talking about Resale Group 5! 

It sounds like it could be you though?! Someone else has said a similar thing, that they put our details in and the page crashed... 

Amazing though for helping out and if it was actually you then I owe you a few ciders on the Farm!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah definitely Group 5 (sorry meant group 1 within that spreadsheet!), the 4 regos with yours in Greg is what I chucked in and didn't think it worked because the page took so damn long to load.
Couldn't get back in after that to try for any others, but more than happy to help and so glad it bloody worked out for some!!

6 hours ago, bec87w said:

Oh yeah definitely Group 5 (sorry meant group 1 within that spreadsheet!), the 4 regos with yours in Greg is what I chucked in and didn't think it worked because the page took so damn long to load.
Couldn't get back in after that to try for any others, but more than happy to help and so glad it bloody worked out for some!!

It's amazing you got in at all! So grateful that you and someone else even got that far! It seems that either you or @pulpa got through for us in the end then. You both put in our deets and one of the transactions ended up going through.

If either of you are on the farm for a meet up, I will be more than happy to buy you a drink! Or three!!

Legends!

On 4/23/2023 at 1:17 PM, StuwieG said:

I also joined this group and was sorted by a random person. 

Had completely given up and just checked me emails to see the confirmation email 😀

@MEGATRONICMEATWAGONdeserves a lot of praise. Great organisational skills 

Only just saw this msg, cheers dude! Great that you're gonna be on the farm too ✌️