Resale Group 1

Jack.194

16 minutes ago, THEBOILERMAN said:

You've got 3 groups of 2 people on there, would it not be worth changing that to 1 group of 4 and 1 of 2 🙂 

With the payment being required at once we kept the groups separate but i'm just about to merge some of the groups after discussing with everyone else 🙂 

• Upvote 1

Glorious weather today. I drove my in-laws to Heathrow via my countrysidey route to Glasto (well half way there anyway). If they're reading this* I wasn't smiling because you're going home, I kept thinking how I could be driving this way again soon if I'm lucky later this week!

* They really won't be.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Steveb72 said:

Starting to get nervous now.  Anyone that can help on Thursday or Sunday will be greatly appreciated and you’ll have group 1’s undying love.

And a one guaranteed cider minimum

Ok, I was so grateful to get my own ticket this year, it’s only right I do something by way of appeasing the ticket gods in the future. I’m available to help both Thursday and Sunday. One quick question, I assume I pay for any I’m successful with and am refunded (by both bank transfer and Cider Bus purchases!). Was a bit puzzled by the comment in the first post of the thread that payment issues were sorted?

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

Ok, I was so grateful to get my own ticket this year, it’s only right I do something by way of appeasing the ticket gods in the future. I’m available to help both Thursday and Sunday. One quick question, I assume I pay for any I’m successful with and am refunded (by both bank transfer and Cider Bus purchases!). Was a bit puzzled by the comment in the first post of the thread that payment issues were sorted?

the payment has changed ... this happens later on now .... the lead booker will get emailed a payment link and has 24hours to pay for the tickets 

5 minutes ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

Thank you so much mate! We all appreciate it! No payment needed from yourself good sir. I believe the lead booker will get an email 3 hours after confirmation and be invited to pay. 

6 minutes ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

From the website ....

WHAT HAS CHANGED?

Due to the high volume of traffic expected for the limited number of tickets available in the resales, you will not be asked for your payment details during the booking process. Once you have submitted your order request, including the registration details for each ticket, you will receive an initial confirmation to let you know we have received your order, followed by an email within 3 hours of the sale closing, with details of how to pay for the booking. You will then have 24 hours to complete your purchase, before the order is cancelled.

4 minutes ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

Any other time yes, but changes to payment now mean the successful person gets an email and 24 hours to pay themselves

Cheers for the help offered so far. I’m not sure how even it is between groups at the moment but if anyone does happen to be around on Sunday all you need to do it log on to the ticket website at 9am and you really could make someone’s day (and that’s probably an understatement!)

Again if anyone would prefer to be added to our chat in order to help just drop me a message and I can sort it out 🙂

• Upvote 1