West holts lineup

Crazyfool01

6 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Clashing with Star Wars's Lizzo also far from ideal.

Had to google what the hell this is about 🙂

I still reckon there's a chance of Tenacious D appearing too (in France a few days before) - maybe they can reprise whatever this is on stage, still need to catch up on this weeks episode though...

48 minutes ago, p.pete said:

Had to google what the hell this is about 🙂

I still reckon there's a chance of Tenacious D appearing too (in France a few days before) - maybe they can reprise whatever this is on stage, still need to catch up on this weeks episode though...

Lizzo's not the only performer linked to Star Wars either. Apologies if this is old news, but the Hu are in the Star Wars Jedi video game. 

PS - would love to see Tenacious D again. Saw them at Reading in 2008, they were a great warm up for Metallica. Could they perform on Other early afternoon, then JB makes an appearance later on with Lizzo? Stranger things have happened!

Edited by MEGATRONICMEATWAGON

1 hour ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Lizzo's not the only performer linked to Star Wars either. Apologies if this is old news, but the Hu are in the Star Wars Jedi video game. 

Top trivia: If you play that Hu track in the Spotify App the time bar turns into a light sabre! (On PC/Mac only not mobile)

Edited by Breeze
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Breeze said:

Massive Yusuf/The Hu clash doing my head in already.

Yeah - seems a mixed reception for Yusuf so hopefully unlikely the pyramid will be quite as busy as it has been for other tea-time stuff - just need for confirmed times to allow enough of a gap to get between stages.  Don't think I could persuade anyone else that the effort would be worth it though, and it'll be a sunday so extra tiring, so yeah a massive pain with this one.  

Are the Hu one of the WH acts that we've had extra confirmation that they lineup with what day the poster suggests?

4 hours ago, chuckles07 said:

I think we knew this - Barrington will be on Sunday. I wonder if the Skatalites will be playing somewhere? Really looking forward to seeing him/them.

FF0BD4AD-2A1F-43CA-A963-5A2E2AD4DB20.webp

year's ago there was just one original skat playing with them, it won't have improved since.

• 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, Sasperella2 said:

Young Fathers are gonna be subbing right? So presumably impossible to see the whole set and make it to the Pyramid fot AM? 

Hi Sas, and lovely to see you back on here!

Depends on duration of AM's set, I guess.

Last year you could have watched all of Bonobo and then had 45 mins before Billie started on Pyramid.

Ben

7 hours ago, bennyhana22 said:

Hi Sas, and lovely to see you back on here!

Depends on duration of AM's set, I guess.

Last year you could have watched all of Bonobo and then had 45 mins before Billie started on Pyramid.

Ben

Thanks - its nice to be back 🙂

Yeh I was hopeful about that for a while, and then I thought that AM are probably more likely to have a Radiohead sort of length set. 

Should probably wait for the poster drop before I start freaking out too much though... Not long to go!! 

• Like 1