Planning application to secure a permanent full planning permission for Glastonbury Festival

Dukeicon

8 minutes ago, Pipine said:

We were in a field just along from toms field last year and I was amazed at the sound levels especially on the Sunday night right through the night, usually there’s a dip after a certain point to a more background level but it just kept on going..  pretty sure it was San Remo.. 

I think it wouldve been the naughty corner as san remo finished at 02.30

On 2/10/2023 at 12:51 AM, Dukeicon said:

An extral Pilton Full Council will be meeting 16 February, 7:30pm, at Pilton Village Hall to comment upon the amended GFEL Planning Application.

You will be able to find the new agenda on the Council Website front page https://www.piltonparishcouncil.org/ under 'Upcoming Meeting'. or through the links below - Documents: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jc_SAGu2DtsDtw5gU42g-E6TUTNEgOA3

The Zoom link for remote attendance is: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/84847194927?pwd=dW83U2xGNzRjd3czRkVXMFFvT2c4dz09#success

Paging @Crazyfool01

@Crazyfool01

Link bump … anyone else watching this tonight ? 

9 minutes ago, Justcalledtosay said:

You sure your hearing isn't just getting worse? You do appear to have gone to quite a few of these loud festivals afterall.

Don't think so. I can easily hear conversations between people when watching bands at Glastonbury, which IMO you should never be able to do.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Skip997 said:

Don't think so. I can easily hear conversations between people when watching bands at Glastonbury, which IMO you should never be able to do.

Yes, even worse when it’s a bunch of tall hooray Henry tossers discussing mortgage rates and the best ISAs to invest in when we were behind them trying to enjoy the Flaming Lips. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Clarity of fallow year …. 

3 build and break profile being discussed … extra work needed … onsite maintenance all year round a concern … in the festivals interest to return the festival to farm as quick as possible 

sorry as in a fallow every 4 fests? isn't it 6 at the moment - thats shit