2023 line up thread

Guy Incognito

7 minutes ago, SweepingTheNation said:

I'd be surprised if there are major international travel restrictions enforced in the next five weeks. You cannot compare 2021, with the whole festival not even being certain of happening until late July, with any other year.

Yeah was chaos alright. Including the bar staff.

On 8/2/2023 at 8:41 AM, SweepingTheNation said:

Sort of speaking of which, Laundromat has disappeared from the line-up page.

noooooooo

Adding to the speculation - 

I could see Alison Goldfrapp getting added.  She has a show Aug 25 and then nothing until February.  Not impossible 

Edited by Olshansky

Is “The Folly” the permanent thing in the Garden Stage field? Where they do (or did?) the silent disco from?

Actually it can’t be, as there’s acts on both at the same time. So where is it? I can’t see it on the map?

By a process of deduction, I guess The Folly is what I think of as the Tipi stage.

Edited by Neville Street
Correction & answer own question!

And is there really no late night comedy or just not on the Clashfinder yet? Last year we were watching Alistair Green at 23:34 on the Friday night and he had only just started.

Looks like the Comedy Line up only came out 3 weeks prior last year, so I guess we may get something any day now 🙂

Edited by Neville Street
Possibly answer own question….

8 minutes ago, Neville Street said:

And is there really no late night comedy or just not on the Clashfinder yet? Last year we were watching Alistair Green at 23:34 on the Friday night and he had only just started.

Looks like the Comedy Line up only came out 3 weeks prior last year, so I guess we may get something any day now 🙂

There has been a comedy lineup announcement, but names not added to clashfinder.com yet

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Neville Street said:

The comedy line-up was announced in April but the splits and times are never announced until they're in the programme.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, xlxstxxr said:

Anyone know if/what the new food vendors are? They all look vaguely familiar to me. Would be nice to try some new ones!

There's a Hanoi Kitchen near me in Walthamstow and their banh mi is S tier, absolutely fantastic

18 minutes ago, robith said:

Every year my mates offer me a refund on my ticket if i eat two whole rotisserie chickens. Maybe this is the year

at once? over the course of a day? the weekend?   Does it include the gravy and potatoes and stuffing too?  

12 minutes ago, The Nal said:

First Wilco show of the tour tonight. Be interested to see the setlist.

I don't think you can read too much into them. They've such a huge back-catalogue and always mix up their sets. Will be interested to see how much material from the new album gets a run out though