2023 line up thread

Guy Incognito

9 minutes ago, gregory said:

Wasn't one of them Angel Olsen?

That was piano stage! I saw her there on the Friday, Samia on the Saturday & a Sam T.Herring Q&A there.

But also think I heard Kara Jackson, Caitlin Rose, Indigo Sparke, Anchoress did it (and probably more people!) Ezra was rumoured but didn't play.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, The Nal said:

Did you make Wilco?

Yus! Mad evening, slight flight delay, fecking pre booked taxi half an hour late, bizarre taxi ride in the dark with a very nice Eastern European lady who had no idea what we were saying or where we were going, finally agreeing to follow post code recommended on EOTR site, myself and the brother weeping and gnashing teeth all the while, we meandered up tiny lanes in pitch blackness with no sign of ANYTHING or ANYONE to suggest there was a festival going on. Emerged at boutique entrance, one bloke in a high vis assuring us we were in the right place, breezed past tiny shack with one unbelievably laid back guy trying to convince us he was wristband exchange, straight to boutique tent guys who immediately led us directly to tent, flung the bags in to the distant strains of Handshake Drugs, and boom, minutes later we were there. As predicted, epic stuff. Incredible start to a brilliant weekend. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1