2024 Headliners

28 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Tremendous work from the new poster there, fake radio line-ups a whole new ballgame. Hat tipped 

Doesn't beat my fake lineup poster circa 2017, even got into a few newspapers

Edited by Acid_Haze

6 hours ago, Fleetwood_Mac_And_Cheese said:

Had this at Bluedot for Bjork in '22 and it was insufferable, had to move around for 10 minutes of the set (The moment she started playing the shoulder brigade attacked). Not a fan to be honest, its super rude and blocks everyone else.

Totally agree, we were there and couldn’t see or hear a thing for chatting and kids on shoulders we left and went to the far tent where there was  something on. I actually found Blue Dot crowd an incredibly entitled one

19 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Love it, anyway everyone knows it would be the Zoe Ball show on radio two for any announcement 😉😊

Certainly seems that way.

image.png.a1ed2e211a22dc0ecae5379055649292.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rula912 said:

Totally agree, we were there and couldn’t see or hear a thing for chatting and kids on shoulders we left and went to the far tent where there was  something on. I actually found Blue Dot crowd an incredibly entitled one

Been to Bluedot for the day a couple of times and can't be doing with all the families. I wanted to get smashed for Orbital but doesn't feel right in such a family environment 

8 minutes ago, Euphoricape said:

Green day are headliners now?!

Thought they are isle of wight exclusive.

Green Day for the Churnups, maybe. Take their House of Blues setlist with a few tweaks, and it's an hour where a lot of the songs will be known.

American Idiot
Jesus of Suburbia
Holiday
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Longview
Welcome to Paradise
When I Come Around
21 Guns
Hitchin' a Ride
10 Minority
11 She
12 Basket Case