Pukkelpop 2023

Archi

18 minutes ago, Semprini said:

Maybe the 'patience' reference is a hint that we're getting Take That?!?

Be interesting to see when tickets go on sale as if it's next week then we should get a decent batch of names prior to that. Only expecting a couple at most today though.

Reckon Florence & CDW will be it for today. Best I can hope for is the Killers but can't see it, especially as they seem intent on booking an all female top line this year. 

1 minute ago, johnybegood said:

So, CDW should be the Main Stage closer for Billie day.

She's not available on Friday and I'm pretty sure Billie Eilish will close the day. She's a perfect act for that. Last year, SlipKnot close the day on Friday too. It would be cool to see Pukkelpop offering CDW to close the festival on Sunday after The Killers but I'm not really optimistic about that. If she was available on Saturday, it would be perfect after the duo Angele / Anne Marie.

8 minutes ago, Archi said:

She's not available on Friday and I'm pretty sure Billie Eilish will close the day. She's a perfect act for that. Last year, SlipKnot close the day on Friday too. It would be cool to see Pukkelpop offering CDW to close the festival on Sunday after The Killers but I'm not really optimistic about that. If she was available on Saturday, it would be perfect after the duo Angele / Anne Marie.

Slipknot did close the day last year which finished at 12.15am but normally there's a closer on till 2am so wouldn't be surprised to see a dance closer. Thankfully not CDW as well, she's not very good imo

30 minutes ago, johnybegood said:

Let's see who is gonna play before Billie if she is closing Main Stage. 

I´ll never forget Trent Reznor anger face playing in front of thousand of Eminem fans who didn't care a sh** about NIN music.

I think Yungblud would work well with the Billie crowd, although I doubt he deserves a sub spot.

• Upvote 1

I can’t find a Lowlands thread but there seems to be a lot of Lowlands talk in here. I missed out on tickets so will have to rely on resale. There’s a load up already in Ticketmaster for crazy prices (presumably people who bought 8 so they could sell on their spares).

Based on previous years how likely is it that resale tickets will be available for a more reasonable price once the initial buzz of ticket selling day has died down? I know for Sziget you can get face value resale tickets in the last months before the festival. Any chance that happens for Lowlands or am I dreaming?

Lowlands always sells out quickly regardless of the lineup. Demand for resale tickets will be very high and if you are lucky to get one it will normally be above face value (not sure if it will work via TicketSwap since they are mobile only - but it's possible via Ticketmaster). Unless you leave it for the very last moment like...the week of the festival.