Download 2024

FeverDream

The first 22 bands are ready for the COPENHELL 2024 festival poster: DROPKICK MURPHYS, MACHINE HEAD, DIE KRUPPS, HIGH ON FIRE, MADBALL, HARDY, SHADOW OF INTENT, KHEMMIS, FU MANCHU, LACK, 1349, HEXIS, ZULU, NAKKEKNAEKKER, ENFORCED, JUNGLE ROT, PLAGUEMACE, SANGUISUGABOGG, INSANITY ALERT, KNIFE, DVNE and MAKE THEM SUFFER. The festival takes place on June 19-22, 2024 – ticket sales will open via Ticketmaster on October 6 at 10:00.

53 minutes ago, SweetJesus said:

The first 22 bands are ready for the COPENHELL 2024 festival poster: DROPKICK MURPHYS, MACHINE HEAD, DIE KRUPPS, HIGH ON FIRE, MADBALL, HARDY, SHADOW OF INTENT, KHEMMIS, FU MANCHU, LACK, 1349, HEXIS, ZULU, NAKKEKNAEKKER, ENFORCED, JUNGLE ROT, PLAGUEMACE, SANGUISUGABOGG, INSANITY ALERT, KNIFE, DVNE and MAKE THEM SUFFER. The festival takes place on June 19-22, 2024 – ticket sales will open via Ticketmaster on October 6 at 10:00.

And moving on haha.

On 10/3/2023 at 10:44 AM, SweetJesus said:

I'm very happy to see DROPKICK MURPHYS at the festival. They always give great concerts

47 minutes ago, The All Round Ball :| said:

Seen this floating around. People thinking it's a real leak. I don't think it is but anyone got opinions if this could be real? Anyone able to debug it to prove its fake haha?

IMG_20231010_100113_221.jpg

Well it's not because Gaslight see an exclusive to trees and would be at least until the festival is over in July. My opinion simply is, it's a shot load of money saved for me although many would like it.

1 hour ago, The All Round Ball :| said:

Seen this floating around. People thinking it's a real leak. I don't think it is but anyone got opinions if this could be real? Anyone able to debug it to prove its fake haha?

IMG_20231010_100113_221.jpg

Can confirm it is definitely fake. Someone of the Download forums made it and someone shared it to TikTok as if it was a real leak. Now it's being shared everywhere with people saying "it's being deleted everywhere so must be true"

It's weird how these fan made posters sometimes get taken as real!

4 minutes ago, SweetJesus said:

Bruce Dickinson announced for Mystic festival, June 5-8.

Maybe Lee is wrong this time? 

That's the week before Download so doesn't currently rule Maiden out. Wait and see if he announces any shows the week of Download 

Edited by Marka23

5 hours ago, Marka23 said:

Rammstein have announced the announcement of European stadium tour for next year putting into question whether they're actually playing Download 

Worth pointing out that Metallica did Download as their only fest during their summer tour. So can be done. 

4 hours ago, Marka23 said:

That's the week before Download so doesn't currently rule Maiden out. Wait and see if he announces any shows the week of Download 

Surprising if they he does that and then starts a Maiden tour but I guess timing wise it gives him a week? But at current that fest is his only European date so you'd expect more. 

Also worth pointing out that wootball (I think that's right) also predicted headliners on official forums though I can't remember which two he said this year. Anyone still using those forums wanna check? 

30 minutes ago, justanothername said:

Every time I see this "leaked" poster the number of pixels and my brain cells decrease.

Haha I know what you mean. It actually had bands that played this year on it too, so even if someone didn't know it was fan made they should be able to tell it's fake from that. Actually most of the fan made posters have bands that played this year or are fest exclusives elsewhere. Creators obvs get lazy when filling out the stages haha.