Talking Heads

Euphoricape

9 minutes ago, Euphoricape said:

Shame, as would be the ultimate legends slot for me.

and me, i've been lucky enough to meet byrne, frantz and weymouth, and  i know somone who regularly stays with chris and tina.

i have a photo of me with chris frantz, that jarvis cocker took. at a venue in camden.

Edited by Neil

12 minutes ago, Euphoricape said:

Thats probably what is it, now it's starting to make sense. Will keepy eyes open just on the off chance of a tour announcement too.

if theres a tour announcement you won't need to keep an eye out for it, it'll be unmissable..

if there was going to be a tour, now fits well within byrnes work plans, he's currently on down-time from his own projects having finished American Utopia.

Can't see them reuniting but God I'd love it. Does seem like a bit of a waste of marketing budget however to stick talking heads posters up to advertise a live album that despite being incredible has already been re-released and remastered. I think you can even get the film on a criterion collection!

4 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

Can't see them reuniting but God I'd love it. Does seem like a bit of a waste of marketing budget however to stick talking heads posters up to advertise a live album that despite being incredible has already been re-released and remastered. I think you can even get the film on a criterion collection!

marketeers have big experience at spaffing a marketing budget.

1 hour ago, scatteredscreens said:

Wonder if they'll put the film back in cinemas or something.

Edited by bloodborne

On 9/19/2022 at 9:45 AM, Neil said:

and me, i've been lucky enough to meet byrne, frantz and weymouth, and  i know somone who regularly stays with chris and tina.

i have a photo of me with chris frantz, that jarvis cocker took. at a venue in camden.

I can't believe how many times I've read you banging on about current affairs over the years when I could have been reading this top drawer bit of gold 😉 

Mind you, I am an ignorant git, it's probably in one of the threads somewhere and I only have myself to blame?

2 minutes ago, clarkete said:

I can't believe how many times I've read you banging on about current affairs over the years when I could have been reading this top drawer bit of gold 😉 

Mind you, I am an ignorant git, it's probably in one of the threads somewhere and I only have myself to blame?

I might have mentioned it once or twice.