Taylor swift

brettredmayne

17 minutes ago, stanh said:

In update to being waitlisted by Axs for London, Ticketmaster have now waitlisted me for Cardiff and Liverpool, looks like more emails are going out and they'd f*cked it last night. 

I dont know why they even said there was a cutoff on when you were getting email. Merely stating that it shouldve began yesterday and you wouldve been notified prior to the first official sale time and dated shouldve sufficed. 

6 hours ago, panda97 said:

I get the idea of doing it for unusually large purchases like your example of 20

But someone buying 6 tickets spread over multiple different shows feels a bit different 

To curb reselling surely the best method would be to just cancel tickets that appear on resale websites above retail price. Standing might be a little more difficult to do but seated tickets they can just cancel the ticket for that show and that seat if it shows up on a resale website above face value

It all comes down to the criteria they use on how to determine if somebody is reselling or not. But you can get away with reselling in more ways than just putting on stubhub or viagogo. Like you dont have to specify your seat numbers.
They cant cancel an entire rows purchases cause they cant figure out who the seller is. I mean how did Fred get a bunch of orders cancelled if Ally Pally is all standing?

Besides, they were ip address tracking on these sales anyway. I had initially opened a few windows to see which one wouldve gotten the best queue position and then the system put them all in the same spot when it started. Theres software that can put you in the queue in multipl positions and you can make  purchases without consequence. Either that or you have a literal army of people attempting which is pretty common nowadays. The "bots" are really just people.

Lets say they did start cancelling orders, there could be 2 scenarios. 1. They outright cancel everything. 2. They only cancel the orders that were made after the ticket limit was breached. Thats a common thing. But lets just see how it all works out. 

Not sure they can assume everyone in a household would only need 4 tickets? My friend got the presale midnights code as she ordered and bought the album for the 3 of us - we all live in separate households and we ended up with 3 Edinburgh tickets. But her housemate ( who isn’t part of our group ) also registered with TM and got codes for next week and will also be looking for 3 london tickets but for him, his boyfriend and another friend. So 2 people in same household but completely different groups. Surely they can’t think only 1 person should get tickets - there are lots of shared households? 

1 hour ago, sedra said:

Not sure they can assume everyone in a household would only need 4 tickets? My friend got the presale midnights code as she ordered and bought the album for the 3 of us - we all live in separate households and we ended up with 3 Edinburgh tickets. But her housemate ( who isn’t part of our group ) also registered with TM and got codes for next week and will also be looking for 3 london tickets but for him, his boyfriend and another friend. So 2 people in same household but completely different groups. Surely they can’t think only 1 person should get tickets - there are lots of shared households? 

Safe assumption is 4 people is enough to them. But its tough to police it in general unless you see anomolys. If they see almost every household went over the limit then its possible to chalk it up on not seeing the household policy. Because unless you pulled up 20 tickets under a single name whats odd.  It was easily missed because TM wasnt out there shouting at everyone to obey the ticket limits or face consequences. 

5 minutes ago, mark_87 said:

If one completely forgot to register and get a code before the deadline, is there anything at all that be done to try and get tickets? (Not tout websites)

Keep a close eye on twickets. And ticketmaster will almost certainly start listing legit tickets people are trying to resell, after this week’s business has concluded. Not much you can do beyond that except enter competitions or something. 

There’s also hospitality packages offered by venues depending on your budget. Not sure about the price points for other cities but Anfield has ones starting from £300, which is cheaper than some of the VIP ticket options that provide less bang for your buck. 

Edited by Rose-Colored Boy

Surprise song checklist update after Kansas City, with three cities/ten shows left of the US dates:

IMG_7870.jpeg

Plenty of decent album tracks still remaining from Reputation and Lover but not much else worthwhile. If she finishes the domestic leg without playing ME!, that’ll be something. 

Edited by Rose-Colored Boy

21 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Plenty of decent album tracks left from Reputation and Lover but not much else worthwhile. If she finishes the US dates without playing ME!, that’ll be something. 

Behave yourself. Mary's Song? Change? Tell Me Why? Better Than Revenge? Superman? Safe & Sound? Message In A Bottle? I Heart ?? Christmas Tree Farm? Everything Has Changed? I could go on, I really could.

Vibrating excitedly at the news Long Live is getting added into the setlist. I'll need CPR if we get Long Live, State Of Grace, August and Cruel Summer in one show.

2 minutes ago, Amy Lawn said:

Behave yourself. Mary's Song? Change? Tell Me Why? Better Than Revenge? Superman? Safe & Sound? Message In A Bottle? I Heart ?? Christmas Tree Farm? Everything Has Changed? I could go on, I really could.

Vibrating excitedly at the news Long Live is getting added into the setlist. I'll need CPR if we get Long Live, State Of Grace, August and Cruel Summer in one show.

Didn't notice Superman was still there, yeah that’s a banger. Won’t be surprised if we never see Better Than Revenge brought out, after the crowd insisted on singing the outdated lyrics to Picture to Burn the other night. 

On 7/15/2023 at 8:19 AM, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Agree with your pessimism but difficult to know what from 1989 she’d deem essential to add. Unlike with Speak Now, all the big singles are already there. Definitely wouldn’t mind All You Had To Do Was Stay being added at the expense of one of the album tracks from Midnights though.

New Romantics and Clean would be my choice, but I wouldn’t really want to cut anything else!

11 hours ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Keep a close eye on twickets. And ticketmaster will almost certainly start listing legit tickets people are trying to resell, after this week’s business has concluded. Not much you can do beyond that except enter competitions or something. 

The question  for TM resale is that will you only be allowed to sell for face or its a free for all.

If you missed these sales youll have to simply wait it out. There were ticket releases for every u. S show the week of a gig so far but you had to have a verified code to even try to purchase. And im sure as we all know, life happens. People have to cancel and such.

49 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

The question  for TM resale is that will you only be allowed to sell for face or its a free for all.

If you missed these sales youll have to simply wait it out. There were ticket releases for every u. S show the week of a gig so far but you had to have a verified code to even try to purchase. And im sure as we all know, life happens. People have to cancel and such.

Tm UK is linked to the price you paid