Taylor swift

brettredmayne

44 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Nah that theory makes no sense. Why would she have just written a song in the present tense about Calvin failing to propose or put any effort in, they broke up about a million years ago

Bejeweled def isn’t about someone not proposing - just about not feeling valued. Why would she write Bejeweled about Joe when they were still together, she was obsessed with him and romanticising their relationship 

2 hours ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Nah that theory makes no sense. Why would she have just written a song in the present tense about Calvin failing to propose or put any effort in, they broke up about a million years ago

Bejeweled totes about Calvin. Loads of the songs are retrospective, it's the Eras album.

2 minutes ago, sheffieldlady said:

Yeah, from what I’ve read refreshing sends to the back of the queue! I keep having a worried feeling I didn’t register in time/won’t get my presale code. 

I can’t see the ticket sale being smooth sailing but you know, got to try!

I have a diary note in my work calendar as a reminder to email if it hasn’t come through by Friday morning. Not sure how quick they will be to reply! 😬

1 minute ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

According to someone on twitter who works there, she’s reserved the Monday and Wednesday nights in Cardiff too. Wish she’d just get on and announce them to reduce the pressure a bit 🙃

Three nights in Cardiff?! She must be adding another one to Edinburgh and Dublin then surely. Can you link the tweet?

35 minutes ago, ls2408 said:

Three nights in Cardiff?! She must be adding another one to Edinburgh and Dublin then surely. Can you link the tweet?

Apologies I misread it - it’s a friend of the person who actually tweeted it, not the tweeter itself. So may be chinese whispers.Does seem entirely plausible though.  https://twitter.com/cardiffswiftie/status/1673718745561288705?s=46&t=oDvKBy2GytWhmWDWjhHqpQ

7 hours ago, fraybentos1 said:

So as far as i can work out Ticketmaster and AXS are the two ticketing platforms being used. Does anyone know if they both have different allocated tickets so it's worth trying both places, or is it all just one big bunch of tickets? 

I read it’s a single allocation shared between the 2 sites. 

3 hours ago, sheffieldlady said:

Yeah, from what I’ve read refreshing sends to the back of the queue! I keep having a worried feeling I didn’t register in time/won’t get my presale code. 

If this is for the midnights pre sale you should have had an email to pick your preferred cities by now. 

8 hours ago, thatTFBguy said:

Haven't felt that anxious about tickets I think ever! Anybody know if you can/should refresh once in the TicketMaster queue, getting conflicting information on other websites.  

You refresh, back to the beginning you go. This isnt 2005 anymore. The one silver lining is that they dont track your ip like they do in the u.s and you can have more tabs open. Here its one account, one device, one code. 

the midnights presale will be the biggest mess since anyone can do it that gets a code. Verified will be a bit lore controlled but youll be fighting for scraps.

Edited by Suprefan
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

f**k. I didn't submit a preference city. Does that mean I'm screwed?

No you’re fine - I think preferences were a way to gauge interest in the same way as registrations. At the bottom of the Midnights presale email it says “your unique code will be valid for all UK & Ireland shows”

4 minutes ago, ls2408 said:

No you’re fine - I think preferences were a way to gauge interest in the same way as registrations. At the bottom of the Midnights presale email it says “your unique code will be valid for all UK & Ireland shows”

Woo-hoo!  Thank you. 

Wasn't in full detail mode for some reason when the email came through at 9pm on Wed 21st June.

39 minutes ago, ls2408 said:

Except the part about giving yourself multiple chances by doing verified fan. No guarantee you get a ticket next monday.

31 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

What are the dates of all the sales

i have midnights presale next Monday, think I registered for verified but haven’t seen a email. 

Midnights presale London - Monday 10th

Midnights presale Edinburgh - Tuesday 11th

Midnights presale Liverpool and Cardiff - Wednesday 12th

Verified presale London - Tuesday 18th

Verified presale Edinburgh - Wednesday 19th

Verified presale Liverpool and Cardiff - Thursday 20th

Emails about the verified presale go out tomorrow, Midnights presale codes go out between Thursday and Friday

40 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

Is there even going to be a general sale

Almost certainly not 

5 hours ago, a6l6e6x said:

Over a week gap between midnights and verified is crazy

Not now. Would you have wanted the presales that happened in north america? I mean the system is going to get hammered on monday thats for sure, but not die. Beyonce spread her onsales out over the course of a month. At least they learned how to make this slightly less difficult for people.

Obviously not a Ticketmaster fan but the way they and Taylor’s team have organised it so there’s not any crashes is quite clever. Different venue on sale dates, hopefully this means people can actually access the system without it crashing. I know I definitely wouldn’t want what happened in the US to happen here

1 hour ago, ls2408 said:

Obviously not a Ticketmaster fan but the way they and Taylor’s team have organised it so there’s not any crashes is quite clever. Different venue on sale dates, hopefully this means people can actually access the system without it crashing. I know I definitely wouldn’t want what happened in the US to happen here

Everyone will clearly go for every date

but yeh much smaller population here so won’t get a repeat of basically killing the internet