Taylor swift

brettredmayne

11 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Fingers crossed 

Saw an Instagram post saying her outfits for the Red part of the show are spelling out Speak Now Taylor’s Version - was pretty convincing for a fan theory haha.

wonder how the setlist will change if she does release Speak Now? Surely won’t just be Enchanted - would imagine Sparks Fly and probably Long Live added 

1 hour ago, ls2408 said:

Saw an Instagram post saying her outfits for the Red part of the show are spelling out Speak Now Taylor’s Version - was pretty convincing for a fan theory haha.

wonder how the setlist will change if she does release Speak Now? Surely won’t just be Enchanted - would imagine Sparks Fly and probably Long Live added 

Hopefully those two and at least one of Mean or Mine would be added at the expense of a couple of songs from Evermore or (less likely) Midnights. She’s made her point about not hating Evermore now so she can surely relax with including so much of that one. 

Edited by Rose-Colored Boy

1 hour ago, brettredmayne said:

Rumours of a 2nd U.S leg and she still has to add Canada and Mexico, I think it will be end if May to June for uk which is the best time for football stadiums to be free 

Can you share those rumours? I assume by what you’ve said it’s gonna be US (currently) - Oceania later this year/South America - UK/Europe May 2024 - US leg 2?

4 hours ago, ls2408 said:

Can you share those rumours? I assume by what you’ve said it’s gonna be US (currently) - Oceania later this year/South America - UK/Europe May 2024 - US leg 2?

From taylor ###### 

If this insider  rigth then  Taylor will preform at the sol forum (foro sol/bottom chart) and bbva stadium (estadio bbva/top chart)

Expect  winter 2023 international dates by April

On 3/18/2023 at 7:35 AM, Suprefan said:

I thought pyramid headliners arent allowed to do 3 hours. Thems the efestival rules apparently.

This specific show would have to be watered down quite a bit for glasto though. No catwalk and lots of those production elements couldnt even be utilized due to restrictions the pyramid even presents. I think you just hope she turns up eventually more than anything. Wanting a carbon copy of it is a tall order.

I completely disagree. Glastonbury can be a very flexible organisation. Roger Waters was allowed to supplement the PA with full quadrophonic towers and he wasn't even on last. I will never forget the impact of that sound. They could set up that catwalk with relative ease I'm sure. As for the set - Taylor did festival sets without the Ginormous Reputation rig, She will do  it.

Don't think it's been posted yet, but Pollstar is projecting this first leg of the Eras Tour to gross somewhere between $624-728 million, wow. Also with potential of becoming the highest grossing tour of all time, for context, current record (according to Forbes) is Elton John on his current tour which has so far grossed over $817 million over 278 shows and 5.3 million tickets sold (don't believe this includes this years Uk/EU dates). Highest attended tour still remains Ed Sheeran's Divide (÷) Tour selling just under 9 million tickets.

On 3/21/2023 at 8:05 AM, chazwwe said:

I'm looking forward to the meltdown here when Taylor is playing London on the Thursday/Friday/Saturday of Glastonbury weekend and ticket prices are close to Glastonbury prices.

That's exactly what happened in 2015. It kind of burnt a hole in my soul.

12 hours ago, Martin Ashford said:

That's exactly what happened in 2015. It kind of burnt a hole in my soul.

The pain from Glastonbury filling those vacant Friday and Sunday night slots with Not Taylor rather than Taylor when she had a perfect GSH either side of the Hyde Park date still lingers. And I say that as a Florence fan. 

Edited by Rose-Colored Boy

Show one in Vegas is over - https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/taylor-swift/2023/allegiant-stadium-las-vegas-nv-6bbbea46.html

Not too bothered about her ticking off Our Song and Snow On The Beach as tonight’s one off surprise songs. Do need her to take Endgame and Me out of the running before she gets to Europe though. 

31 minutes ago, ls2408 said:

https://nypost.com/2023/03/24/inside-taylor-swifts-unbelievable-eras-tour/amp/

One of the most expensive tours in history apparently 

Absolutely not happening at any festival. This makes me more determined to see her on her own terms and enjoy the Glastonbury set for what it is - magical, but not this. 

10 hours ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Show one in Vegas is over - https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/taylor-swift/2023/allegiant-stadium-las-vegas-nv-6bbbea46.html

Not too bothered about her ticking off Our Song and Snow On The Beach as tonight’s one off surprise songs. Do need her to take Endgame and Me out of the running before she gets to Europe though. 

Has it actually been officially confirmed that it's a one-off performance for each song. Because otherwise by the time this tour gets to Europe, we're gonna have nowt but the dregs of her discography. Who's ready for Sweeter Than Fiction and Beautiful Ghosts!