Mad Cool 2023

edge235

I don’t mean to put a downer on this.. and of course I’m more than happy to be proved wrong but the above guesses seem hugely ambitious. 1975, Sam smith, Lana, pulp could all headline in their own right. 

I have high hopes but the scaling back from 5 nights to 3 doesn’t make me believe tomorrow will be a line up with the likes of 1975 and Sam smith 3 lines down the poster.

1 minute ago, ThomasP said:

I don’t mean to put a downer on this.. and of course I’m more than happy to be proved wrong but the above guesses seem hugely ambitious. 1975, Sam smith, Lana, pulp could all headline in their own right. 

I have high hopes but the scaling back from 5 nights to 3 doesn’t make me believe tomorrow will be a line up with the likes of 1975 and Sam smith 3 lines down the poster.

They won’t be 3 lines down the poster. It’ll likely be branded how 2022 was where you had all 3 headliners on the same row per day.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Big Kahuna said:

So there is only one enigma for tomorrow , the EIGHT and NINTH headliners, all the seven remaining were disclosed via clues.( RCHP, G&R, QUOTSA, TBK, T1975, LIZZO, SAM SMITH)

Wait a big name and a low key name ( BIllie and The Prodigy?)

Will see...

Actually there were 12 clues, so you’re missing 3

1 hour ago, Hover said:

Actually there were 12 clues, so you’re missing 3

The external optimist in me wonders if they’re going to do four acts on the top line due to scaling down the amount of days but I know that that’s highly unlikely to impossible. 

Hoping that they reveal a bit of the undercard tomorrow too; RHCP and GNR are a good start to convince me to go back, but when coupled with the likes of Lizzo and Sam Smith I could do with a bit more to sweeten the deal 

1 hour ago, jonnytee1 said:

From statements on Instagram it appears to me that Chemical Brothers will be there  -  if they are - surely they would be one of the 3 headliners on any given day? 

100%

They are already at Sonar, not sure if that rules them out?