Sziget 2023

#1SzigetFan

12 minutes ago, Matt86 said:

nop, it makes sense 😉

Unless you have a better idea ? To me, it is Billie Eilish. Considering she'll be headlining Reading festival end of August, it is plausible ^^ thx @Sziget2023_Leaks ! 😉

Don't have better ideas: these first bands would be awesome! I just can't see clearly in what @Sziget2023_Leaks is saying so I try to not have to big hopes and being disappointed after...

17 hours ago, swelsbyuk said:

I think 'confirmed' might be pushing it a little! That said, if she's around and available I don't doubt that she'd be booked. Not sure she'd hold my attention for 90 minutes but bad guy and bury a friend are great songs. The rest all sound the same to me tbh.

I have a big soft spot for Getting Older, sweet little song. 

Happier Than Ever is definitely her biggest banger of the set though.

I really don’t get the big thing about Billie Eilish but at least it’s a change from Dua Lipa/Pink and it would be good to see new names. She will be a big draw and great for the demographics of the Festival but just not for me.  We have shared many a headliner with Leeds so it all makes sense with the timing.  This was a leak but not sure how true it is 

image.thumb.png.2c4195f0b6213e4d19e290a10a393797.png

1 hour ago, Davidoff said:

I really don’t get the big thing about Billie Eilish but at least it’s a change from Dua Lipa/Pink and it would be good to see new names. She will be a big draw and great for the demographics of the Festival but just not for me.  We have shared many a headliner with Leeds so it all makes sense with the timing.  This was a leak but not sure how true it is 

I think the weekend also fits the bill perfect. But hint from leaks is clearly for the first headliner. We all know who that will be 😉 

I know we assume this isn't real, rex orange dude is in trouble with the law.

2 minutes ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

I know we assume this isn't real, rex orange dude is in trouble with the law.

And in the UK Tom Grennan is playing arenas on his current tour so no way he'd be in smaller text than Slowthai.

2 hours ago, Davidoff said:

That's not the leak. The guy who posted this on reddit cleary said it's a prediction poster. The supposed headliners for R&L are Billie Eilish, Green Day, Sam Fender, KSI, Foals and one unknown name (rumoured to be Paramore or MGK).

Edited by Newjem
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Newjem said:

That's not the leak. The guy who posted this on reddit cleary said it's a prediction poster. The supposed headliners for R&L are Billie Eilish, Green Day, Sam Fender, KSI, Foals and one unknown name (rumoured to be Paramore or MGK).

Here's hoping that Leaks posts this image later today then.

9b0e41a7-b14f-4258-bb15-6818f29a9ab2-AP_Trump_Legal_Troubles.webp

If Paramore are about I think they'll be there as a headliner alongside Billie Eilish. Can't see Sam Fender being invited back. Would love Green Day but not sure they'd have both them and Paramore as headliners on the same bill. Think Stormzy is likely as sub, as he's around too.

Edited by billybigballs

45 minutes ago, billybigballs said:

If Paramore are about I think they'll be there as a headliner alongside Billie Eilish. Can't see Sam Fender being invited back. Would love Green Day but not sure they'd have both them and Paramore as headliners on the same bill. Think Stormzy is likely as sub, as he's around too.

Is Paramore big enough to be headliner these days or can they sub before Green Day or Billie Eilish? 

12 minutes ago, Qishere said:

Is Paramore big enough to be headliner these days or can they sub before Green Day or Billie Eilish? 

They would surely only sub a huge long-standing act, like Green Day, in the way that 21 Pilots were with the Foos in 2019. I can't see them wanting to sub Billie Eilish tbh.

Edited by swelsbyuk

6 minutes ago, ReljaGajić said:

Do you think they will cancel Balaton Sound too?

Both Balaton sound and VOLT did not make profit this year. Balaton sound also does not have dates for 2023. 2 options:

they will full focus on Sziget which made profit

they had to make a choise between balaton and VOLT. Because balaton is different genre, they choose that one. 

• Thanks 1