BST 2023

mike99

Great line-up. Love The Chicks, seeing them already this summer. Despite being a fan, I'm a wee bit disappointed it's them both nights, but only because I enjoy the usual variety of BST Hyde Park.

Great call whoever suggested Frank Turner. Frank will be delighted.

I was so sure War on Drugs would be supporting, I guess I'll have to go see them after all! 

6 minutes ago, 1986 said:

That Bruce support is pretty abysmal so far. How many acts do we get per day on average? There's two stages right?

looking at previous years seems that there are 3 stages and around 3-5 acts each, thing is this is sold out for months so not sure they will add something very interesting. preety happy with Frank Turner but will be nice for one or two more good acts to make it nicer

2 hours ago, XanaduA said:

What is the best ticket to get for a decent view? Seen conflicting arguments for Diamond and Golden Circle?

It depends on the show, but your best bet is Diamond. Gold/Diamond configuration will vary between shows, depending on staging. If there's a B stage, you'll likely have one side gold, one side diamond, so opportunity for barricade with either. No B stage, whole front section will be diamond with gold behind, and GA behind that. 

14 minutes ago, DN2395 said:

Hi! How does it work for somebody with disability, what tickets should they buy? Sorry I’m desperate for gold area but my husband is currently unable to walk.. so I’m looking at my options of us staying together 

There's a specific viewing area for those with disabilities, and a separate booking process, which I believe you have to contact them via phone or email for. I personally wouldn't recommend golden circle if your husband is unable to walk, but maybe if you give them a ring they'd be able to advise if this is feasible--i.e. how far disabled facilities are likely to be if you do want to chance it. 

1 minute ago, c82588 said:

There's a specific viewing area for those with disabilities, and a separate booking process, which I believe you have to contact them via phone or email for. I personally wouldn't recommend golden circle if your husband is unable to walk, but maybe if you give them a ring they'd be able to advise if this is feasible--i.e. how far disabled facilities are likely to be if you do want to chance it. 

Thankyou! Have seen on the Amex presale there is a separate section! But I can not book that way! I think I’ll be saying goodbye to my dreams of the golden circle haha!

2 hours ago, c82588 said:

It depends on the show, but your best bet is Diamond. Gold/Diamond configuration will vary between shows, depending on staging. If there's a B stage, you'll likely have one side gold, one side diamond, so opportunity for barricade with either. No B stage, whole front section will be diamond with gold behind, and GA behind that. 

Nuts. Went for Gold based on the map on the tickets page.

Ah well.