Victorious Festival 2023 Discussion

Jack01825

If tickets have already sold strong enough I think they'll just go for a weak headliner now, 2 that are possible and never done it before who would fit with the undercard are The Script and Snow Patrol. 

I can't stress this enough as people think they're holding the name back. 

They aren't. They don't have anyone booked.

Like I said previous page I think someone fell through and then they've been trying to get Pulp. But it ain't happening. 

• Upvote 1

I think the original plan was Noel Gallagher. There was clearly a bit of confusion over his Irish date perhaps Victorious thought they had him but they didn’t.

Zero chance of Pulp. They are playing Festival Republic festivals this year so no way they’d be allowed to play a Superstruct one.

Florence is possible but I think she’s most likely to play APE. Jamie T is a possible but that would be so underwhelming and I’m a fan.

The 1975 would be a good grab for them but I think the most likely answer    is The Prodigy. They’re an act known to the Festival, are about and are available. Delay in announcing maybe something to do with having to let the Essex Festival announce first.

Just give us Liam after his wee tease, with Ashcroft subbing on the Sunday.  That’d do the job!

Someone mentioned Tom Jones earlier. For me if he played Victorious he’d be the afternoon special guest.  

With regards the poster, surely we have a good few more names to add? Given Friday is a full day, rather than just single stage for the evening?  Would love to see Chris Helme added with dodgy, they’ve been doing a few shows together and Chris on the acoustic stage banging out some seahorses classics is what victorious is all about for me 

1 hour ago, sisco said:

Wouldn’t say it’s far wrong 

I think Newton Faulkner will headline Acoustic Stage and they already said Annie Mac on Castle, so wondering who could headline beats that night. 

6 hours ago, mattiosmith said:

Has anyone who's been previously travelled from Southampton? Looking at trains they seem to finish before the festival ends so seems the only way is the big green coach which seems pretty extortionate for such a short journey. Any other ways to get there/ back?

I think your only option is lifts or the green bus unless you have friends in Pompey x