LAWKS! It's the next announcement thread

jparx

1 hour ago, donthaveacoolname said:

I always wonder does anyone on the farm read these posts, if the do they must have a right giggle at the wild speculation and grasping at straws that goes on not just on in this tread but across the forms in general.......

Pretty definately they do !!! It’s free feedback . There’s also several users on here that have connections to areas 

Edited by Crazyfool01

1 hour ago, august1 said:

I'm getting married at 1pm next Tuesday and expecting the line up to drop at the same time 😭

Congrats.  But you may be right on this!

1 hour ago, StuwieG said:

Have they ever said why they do this staggered release? Every year, it's exciting at first but then becomes a slog when they start announcing the brothers bar and the ice cream van lineups. 

It allows some of the smaller stages their moment in the sun. It's easier to digest in small chunks and helps you dig deeper into the less well known names on the line up.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Someone had info saying tuesday & that makes sense. 

With Slowthai now off the bill, will someone get a bump up or will someone be doing double duty? I presume he was on the other stage. I guess a Woodsie act could now by on there?

ideal to move someone into that might have grown in stature that might cause crowd issues with current slot ?

1 minute ago, Crazyfool01 said:

ideal to move someone into that might have grown in stature that might cause crowd issues with current slot ?

Yeah. I am unsure what kind of time Slowthai would have been on tbh. A band like the courtneers on the Other stage made more sense to me (even though I am not a fan)

4 hours ago, august1 said:

I'm getting married at 1pm next Tuesday and expecting the line up to drop at the same time 😭

Priest - "Should anyone present know of any reason that this couple should not be joined in holy matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace"

Mate at the back jumping up with smartphone in hand - "Yeeeehhh boi, the line-up just dropped!"

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, august1 said:

If anyone here knows of any lawful impediment that should prevent the full Glastonbury lineup with times from being published at midday on Tuesday 31st, speak now, or forever hold your peace