Primavera Sound Barcelona 2023 + Primavera Sound Madrid 2023

Fnmentaluk

5 minutes ago, ThomT94 said:

Seems like the issue with double VIPs has been fixed - I just managed to get in and book a few Ciudad shows, including the Black Midi + BCNR holy grail 

Congrats man! Happy you got through in the end. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, festivalguy97 said:

I know it was just a rumour, but is there any chance that we can get a surprise concert from Jai Paul? It’s my first time at Primavera and I don’t know if it’s usual to get surprises like this at the festival. 

Very unlikely for anything not to be announced before it starts. 
Only in 2017 did we get a tonne of surprises. 
Otherwise last minute surprises have been rare.

If a headliner cancels on the other hand then a big name can sometimes be roped in but less likely if happens close to the festival start.

My updated guess is that they will release the timetable next Monday at latest - since next Tuesday we can buy tickets to Opening night and Brunch, so I think we will have the timetable by then (same as with the ciutat gigs - timetable released on Monday, sale started on Tuesday).

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, JedTheHumanoid said:

I was lucky enough to catch one of their last shows before he died, in March 2017. Amazing show

They were one of the names that  made me go to my first Primavera in 2017.... and I'm still waiting to see them live for the first time.

3 minutes ago, JedTheHumanoid said:

Cuidad tickets available to non-VIP now. surprisingly, only Darkside on Wednesday is sold out (for Barcelona)

I got Petshop Boys ticket with ease. Which really surprised me. 
it was a tough call, as I wanted to see Japanese Breakfast and Jockstrap too. But made the decision that I’d likely see them elsewhere. Could only pick something from the Sunday, as I don’t land until the day of the festival due to another holiday (flying from one holiday, to the festival. Terrible planning and jet lag will be a struggle). 

1 minute ago, wro_lap said:

Very confused… how do I book into the Pet Shop Boys + Jake Bugg + Confidence Man Wednesday in Madrid? It’s not showing up

The opening day reservations will open later

>Reservations will be available via AcessTicket starting May 16th at 12pm (CEST) for VIP full festival ticket holders and May 18th at 1pm (CEST) for full festival ticket holders and for those who don’t own a full festival ticket.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Drums Please Fab said:

its free isn't it? literally the gates are open and every Tom, Dick and Harry can come in.....maybe I'm wrong?

Open to all but you still have to register. Even if you don't have a Primavera Sound ticket you have to download AccessTicket and register for a ticket.

Imagine there'll be a lot of locals downloading the app at the gate.

8 minutes ago, aaalive said:

The opening day reservations will open later

>Reservations will be available via AcessTicket starting May 16th at 12pm (CEST) for VIP full festival ticket holders and May 18th at 1pm (CEST) for full festival ticket holders and for those who don’t own a full festival ticket.

Amazing, thanks