Primavera Sound Barcelona 2023 + Primavera Sound Madrid 2023

Fnmentaluk

15 minutes ago, Gnarler said:

Indeed! J-pop right?

Whoops forgot to quote @Gregorick

Correct! I realise it’s pedantic but I would say Perfume have a very different fan base to k-pop acts. Still passionate but not quite the same rabid fanaticism we saw for Dreamcatcher last year.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, festivalguy97 said:

When should we expect the timetable for the main days? Somewhere next week? 

On their social medias they quite consistently answered questions about timetable with something like "about 2 weeks before the festival".

This changed in last week or so when their answers started to be more vague, but maybe also more hopeful ("soon", "promptly", "not long now").

So I guess any day now, but no later than the end of the next week.

Edited by pipan

38 minutes ago, pipan said:

On their social medias they quite consistently answered questions about timetable with something like "about 2 weeks before the festival".

This changed in last week or so when their answers started to be more vague, but maybe also more hopeful ("soon", "promptly", "not long now").

Yeah, I think that too. Either before VIPs can do reservations for the city gigs today, or before normal ticket holders on 11th. 

2 hours ago, pipan said:

They told me 'very soon' on Twitter so maybe end of the week?

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Gnarler said:

Keep refreshing your screen and closing and reopening the app. I just did that and I manage to reserve tickets.

I think it might be because my ticket isn't ID verified yet

This shouldn't be necessary until I'm actually attending the festival, now I'm probably going to miss out as I don't get home for hours

12 minutes ago, ThomT94 said:

I think it might be because my ticket isn't ID verified yet

This shouldn't be necessary until I'm actually attending the festival, now I'm probably going to miss out as I don't get home for hours

AH yes 100% will be that. I think you'll be fine. Feels like demand for these ciutat shows are nothing like last year.