See tickets and the bottles

Crazyfool01

48 minutes ago, karlpowell said:

I think I would be ringing them on the hour every hour 🙂 

I said it in the old thread - but there'd really be no point - the people answering calls aren't the people who can help with this, and they won't be able to transfer you.

Just got to wait for the person handling it to get to you, and if that's not happened by the end of the week then E-Mail them.

2 minutes ago, incident said:

I said it in the old thread - but there'd really be no point - the people answering calls aren't the people who can help with this, and they won't be able to transfer you.

Just got to wait for the person handling it to get to you, and if that's not happened by the end of the week then E-Mail them.

yeah I agree - I do have an email from them about Bath and West and the lady said she would be speaking with me soon about paying for the tickets - just would love it to be paid and sorted as it is still rather stressful as I keep worrying I will miss the call ! I am working on Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday and not able to answer my phone easily !!!!!  

1 minute ago, Pauladuncan70 said:

yeah I agree - I do have an email from them about Bath and West and the lady said she would be speaking with me soon about paying for the tickets - just would love it to be paid and sorted as it is still rather stressful as I keep worrying I will miss the call ! I am working on Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday and not able to answer my phone easily !!!!!  

Agreed, no point calling, not least because any inbound calls are met with the notification "this call centre has closed down", just a waiting game, but so frustrating. Everything is pointing towards us getting tickets as other people in identical situation seem to be, but until we get them confirmed in our inbox there will always be some doubt.

No call yet for me. 

Regarding earlier query from someone in the original thread, there should be at least one ticket returned for resale once mine are sorted as I got a ticket after the main resale for a coach ticket which I'll be aiming to cancel. 

3 minutes ago, jomilky said:

Same thing happened to us when we booked for friends. The lead booker got the call this afternoon to confirm/pay for their 4 tickets 😊

His surname starts with F so see tickets are slowly making their way through. Keep the faith!!!

Did they pay on the phone or was it a case of logging on and putting in registrations? Would explain the page checker pings if the latter. 

1 hour ago, jomilky said:

Same thing happened to us when we booked for friends. The lead booker got the call this afternoon to confirm/pay for their 4 tickets 😊

His surname starts with F so see tickets are slowly making their way through. Keep the faith!!!

They have a lot of people to get through tomorrow then if they are doing it alphabetically.