Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

17 hours ago, Glastolover33471 said:

How long did it take for everyone to receive the email/tracking details? My tickets have been showing as dispatched on the see tickets tracker since Friday, but haven't received an email yet confirming this and providing tracking details.

Glasto.PNG

I had exactly this same date but checked today got the same message but now with todays date.  

EDIT.  Got my dispatch email and tracking number but can't track it yet, but at least they're getting closer 😁

Edited by RichieSpenno

My ticket has just arrived!

My timeline for anyone worrying: Despatch email Tuesday evening 30th May -> RM tracking not working -> Arrived at Nottingham MC Friday morning 2nd June (tracking started working) -> Despatched to local distribution office Saturday afternoon 3rd June -> Sent to local post office Sunday afternoon 4th June -> Delivered Monday 5th June.

So six days from email to delivery for me. 

Edited by lewree

11 minutes ago, drunk pumpkin said:

I'm still one of the unlucky few who haven't had an email yet. See Tickets website saying they've been sent to the secure courier on the 2nd June so I'm checking my emails constantly for the dispatched email.

Over the years this is probably the latest I've needed to wait

Yeah I remember usually getting mine around my birthday which is mid-may.  

It seems insane to me they are leaving it so late this year, none of my group with a dispatch email yet and that’s across the county, asking for trouble if they don’t get a move on if it’s taking 6 days from dispatch email in some cases that really only leaves them just over a week to get the other 50% sent if you believe their own tracker 

12 minutes ago, drunk pumpkin said:

Every time I've gone anywhere for the last 6 years that involves any sort of tickets I get hounded before I leave the house!

Will never live it down 😞

Don't worry in 5 years time it will all be digital tickets on your phone....apart from Arsenal away games, Glastonbury is the only event I go to that still does physical tickets!

I never got a email from See tickets. 

Just got the tracking number from the See customer services thing with my booking reference and postcode. Tracking number displayed on screen,

Downloaded the RM app. Input the number. That part works well.

Basically don't wait for the email as it might never show up.

56 minutes ago, drunk pumpkin said:

I'm still one of the unlucky few who haven't had an email yet. See Tickets website saying they've been sent to the secure courier on the 2nd June so I'm checking my emails constantly for the dispatched email.

Over the years this is probably the latest I've needed to wait

At least you got the sent to the secure courier message. I still don’t have that. I’m getting proper worried now. 

28 minutes ago, PocketTim said:

At least you got the sent to the secure courier message. I still don’t have that. I’m getting proper worried now. 

I didn't get an email, I just went on See tickets and put my confirmation number in the system and that told me they'd been sent to the courier 

1 minute ago, Robjbrear said:

My tickets were dispatched on Friday and the tracker has just kicked in saying they are in Nottingham. Should be with me tomorrow. 

Mine dispatched Thursday.... and same here, tracker has just kicked in saying in Nottingham, delivery tomorrow ! Was beginning to get slightly concerned. Seems to me there’s a definite and significant delay between the See dispatch and Royal Mail receipt.

6 minutes ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

Mine dispatched Thursday.... and same here, tracker has just kicked in saying in Nottingham, delivery tomorrow ! Was beginning to get slightly concerned. Seems to me there’s a definite and significant delay between the See dispatch and Royal Mail receipt.

From what I've read on this thread, the SeeTickets email comes through when they print off the postage label.

When they hand it over to Royal Mail is another story, mine took 3 days to be handed over to them.

In my opinion you should get the despatch email when they actually give your ticket to RM, not when they print a label.

Edited by lewree

2 minutes ago, LastWaltz said:

There’s been absolutely no movement on my tickets, See still saying “Tickets will be sent by secure post. A signature may be required on delivery.” 

Anyone else still in the same boat? When should I begin to panic?

Now

4 minutes ago, LastWaltz said:

There’s been absolutely no movement on my tickets, See still saying “Tickets will be sent by secure post. A signature may be required on delivery.” 

No movement on mine either- getting the same message as you. FAQs say tickets at least 7 days before the festival, so add that to delivery times I’m going to chase customer service either tomorrow or Wed.

9 minutes ago, LastWaltz said:

They've still only dispatched 46% of the tickets, so there's plenty of time.

Edit: well not plenty of time, but you know what I mean. 54% of people are in the same boat as you.

Edited by lewree

6 minutes ago, lewree said:

They've still only dispatched 46% of the tickets, so there's plenty of time.

Edit: well not plenty of time, but you know what I mean. 54% of people are in the same boat as you.

This is reassuring, thanks.

I’ve got everything else organised, just missing the most important thing. Fingers crossed they come soon!

3 minutes ago, mark_87 said:

One of my group got their ticket in resale with two other people, they have received an email saying they have 3 tickets coming their way! 

Is this an error? No one in the group lives near each other and won't be going together

This happened to me last year. When they are purchased in the resale it seems they get sent to the person who secured all the tickets. I had to get the person to send garunteed next day delivery for mine. It was nerve-racking