Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

After some help please! Ticket is showing delivered but is nowhere to be found.

My ticket is showing as delivered by Royal Mail but it is not in my mailbox, and the post room team where I live have told me they haven't received it. Helpfully the "proof of delivery" I have from Royal Mail is a photo of three huge parcel boxes not even remotely near to my flat.

Does anyone know if there will be an option (if it doesn't turn up) for me to collect my ticket onsite when I arrive?

42 minutes ago, Vulpes vulpes said:

Royal Mail tracking is notoriously rubbish. Give it till next week then contact seetickets. 

Thank you - I am hoping and praying that the letter is in our complex's post room and it's just a case of different team members having collected it. 

9 hours ago, jenjl90 said:

After some help please! Ticket is showing delivered but is nowhere to be found.

My ticket is showing as delivered by Royal Mail but it is not in my mailbox, and the post room team where I live have told me they haven't received it. Helpfully the "proof of delivery" I have from Royal Mail is a photo of three huge parcel boxes not even remotely near to my flat.

Does anyone know if there will be an option (if it doesn't turn up) for me to collect my ticket onsite when I arrive?

Update: tickets found!  They'd been put into another flat's pile of post 🥲 lucky I made them check

• Like 3

18 hours ago, paulshane said:

After I missed the delivery yesterday (I was at work) I have just been handed my tic and camper pass by the nice postman 🙂

Now hanging on my wall in a clip frame so I cant lose it

image.thumb.png.1d401d07c797dc35b5bce538fc1747fb.png

🙂

Nice music artwork 😍

• Upvote 1

So I have my ticket (yay!)...and the other day I received print at home pdfs for our Sticklinch scout tents...but no sign of my Sticklinch car park pass...is it normal for that to come later/separately or should I be contacting See? 

40 minutes ago, Weasel08 said:

So I have my ticket (yay!)...and the other day I received print at home pdfs for our Sticklinch scout tents...but no sign of my Sticklinch car park pass...is it normal for that to come later/separately or should I be contacting See? 

Our Worthy view carpark pass came by normal Post about a week before the festival last year. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Glastolover33471 said:

How long did it take for everyone to receive the email/tracking details? My tickets have been showing as dispatched on the see tickets tracker since Friday, but haven't received an email yet confirming this and providing tracking details.

Glasto.PNG

You don’t get tracking details with Royal Mail. Until your postie has tried to deliver it. The tracker then starts so you can collect it from the post office if you want. Or they’ll try to deliver it again.

14 minutes ago, Glastolover33471 said:

How long did it take for everyone to receive the email/tracking details? My tickets have been showing as dispatched on the see tickets tracker since Friday, but haven't received an email yet confirming this and providing tracking details.

Glasto.PNG

Tickets despatched on Wednesday, tracker started working on Friday saying tickets received at Nottingham. Saturday, tickets sent to Glasgow, today tickets en route to Ayrshire! 

58 minutes ago, Vulpes vulpes said:

You don’t get tracking details with Royal Mail. Until your postie has tried to deliver it. The tracker then starts so you can collect it from the post office if you want. Or they’ll try to deliver it again.

This is not true, at least not for Glastonbury tickets which are sent Special Delivery and so get full tracking throughout the journey.

As many people in this thread have seen, you'll get tracking as soon as See or their logistics partner have handed the tickets over to Royal Mail (which can be days after they generate the tracking number). It'll track as Nottingham MC initially, before (hopefully) going to your local delivery depot, and then out for delivery.

Edited by incident

1 minute ago, incident said:

This is not true, at least not for Glastonbury tickets which are sent Special Delivery and so get full tracking throughout the journey.

As many people in this thread have seen, you'll get tracking as soon as See or their logistics partner have handed the tickets over to Royal Mail (which can be days after they generate the tracking number). It'll track as Nottingham MC initially, before (hopefully) going to your local delivery depot, and then out for delivery.

Absolutely this ^^^^^

9 hours ago, Weasel08 said:

If you bought the Sticklinch car park pass separately to your G ticket (i.e. when you booked your tent), then it will be sent separately. Worthy View car park passes normally arrive the week before. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, phillyfaddle said:

If you bought the Sticklinch car park pass separately to your G ticket (i.e. when you booked your tent), then it will be sent separately. Worthy View car park passes normally arrive the week before. 

Is this the same for campervan tickets? Not long now!!