Beer Prices

Barneym

T&C Bar has disappointingly lost its different lagers (Poretti last year, think Brooklyn before) and is it's selling the same swill as elsewhere. 

Also noted that the bar in Carhenge has Brooklyn Pilsner rebadged as Festival Edition FFS. 

23 hours ago, maclauk said:

My last Glastonbury was 2019 and that looks like a huge increase in food prices.😯

Yeah 2019 was my last one and it was always inevitable the proces would have to shoot up but it's quite stark seeing it in black and white! I may need to be less lazy and take more of my own eats if I get to go back 😄 

Just a heads up not sure if there this year,  but at  the side of the lonely hearts club stage, there was a bar selling cans of cider and they left them sealed for you, so you could put them in your bag if you run out, don’t know whether it was cheaper by the can 

2 hours ago, hurdy said:

T&C Bar has disappointingly lost its different lagers (Poretti last year, think Brooklyn before) and is it's selling the same swill as elsewhere. 

Also noted that the bar in Carhenge has Brooklyn Pilsner rebadged as Festival Edition FFS. 

Gutted. T&C bar has been a favourite destination for years for its combination of better beers, shelter and the occasional walk-about act.

What are the prices of cans/bottles of soft drinks like there now?  Last time I was there in 2011 they were quite pricey then, about £2 for 330ml cans and about £3 for 500ml bottles!  And I remember one stall were selling 2 litre bottles with an RRP of £1.29(or something like that!) marked on the labels for £3!!  Prices in the onsite Co-Op were a fair bit cheaper, but can't remember their prices.

56 minutes ago, Whizz said:

What are the prices of cans/bottles of soft drinks like there now?  Last time I was there in 2011 they were quite pricey then, about £2 for 330ml cans and about £3 for 500ml bottles!  And I remember one stall were selling 2 litre bottles with an RRP of £1.29(or something like that!) marked on the labels for £3!!  Prices in the onsite Co-Op were a fair bit cheaper, but can't remember their price's

co op was a fiver for a 6 pack of Diet Coke or sprite (think full fat coke was about 5.50-6 

I note that some stalls are selling 250ml cans of Red Bull for £4.50!!  Absolutely insane!  Not really much of a fan of Red Bull myself though.  I prefer Monster!  How much are these being sold for there?  I'm guessing they could be selling for as much as £5!

It's one of the things I hate about festivals.  Ridiculously overpriced food and drink!