All Points East Festival 2022

Hutchmaster

8 minutes ago, schoolyb said:

I was hovering for a free/£5 ticket for APE tonight but didn't happen (paid for a Chems ticket tomorrow though). 

Anyone still after a cheap ticket for tonight? Put in a cheeky offer for 6 tickets on eBay (figured they were gonna struggle to get rid of 6 now!?) and was accepted - £35 each so about half price.

Seller just messaged me so should have them in my AXS account asap, would just need to forward them to you via email.

Can take one at that price if you have a spare. Cheers

9 minutes ago, schoolyb said:

I was hovering for a free/£5 ticket for APE tonight but didn't happen (paid for a Chems ticket tomorrow though). 

Anyone still after a cheap ticket for tonight? Put in a cheeky offer for 6 tickets on eBay (figured they were gonna struggle to get rid of 6 now!?) and was accepted - £35 each so about half price.

Seller just messaged me so should have them in my AXS account asap, would just need to forward them to you via email.

I'm interested as well if there's any spare left

1 hour ago, more matey said:

Have you heard that for this years edition? How? Last year it gave you superb access to the front.

Fair enough if you enjoyed it last year, that's what i'd heard it for. It only cut across not even to the middle of the stage i think. I'd never go outside of GA anyway to be honest. Hopefully you can get the upgrade you want 🙂

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, schoolyb said:

Still looking here - sent you a message if you have any left. 🙂

1 hour ago, schoolyb said:

Spares gone now. Have fun all that are going.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gfa said:

Fair enough if you enjoyed it last year, that's what i'd heard it for. It only cut across not even to the middle of the stage i think. I'd never go outside of GA anyway to be honest. Hopefully you can get the upgrade you want 🙂

Went across to half way, and was nearly empty, and so easy to be on the front row.

I have GA and always do so as well, however I always want to be front row if poss for The National which means missing out on Fleet Foxes, which is a shame. If VIP view allowed me to do both then I’d consider it for the right upgrade cost.

1 minute ago, more matey said:

Went across to half way, and was nearly empty, and so easy to be on the front row.

I have GA and always do so as well, however I always want to be front row if poss for The National which means missing out on Fleet Foxes, which is a shame. If VIP view allowed me to do both then I’d consider it for the right upgrade cost.

understandable when you put it like that