Download 2023

Folks I’m going to say a very controversial sentence  dare I say it might be dry this year ..

IMG_8252.png

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hazz said:

Folks I’m going to say a very controversial sentence  dare I say it might be dry this year ..

IMG_8252.png

Sunday now marked as "pissing it down dusk til dawn" on BBC 🤣

Wouldn't even bother looking at a forecast until Weds minimum honestly but pack for rain and shine! 

2 minutes ago, Alex Winstone said:

If you have a day ticket for one of the days can you still enter District X?

No because it's in the camping area. I mean you could try sneak in, wouldn't have been difficult last year as barely anyone checked wristbands on the way back in to camp.

7 hours ago, northernangel said:

Evanescence and VV clashing is shocking.

It’s a bit annoying yeah, but I’ve wanted to see Evanescence since I first heard Fallen and I’ve never had the chance so I wasn’t missing them for anything. 

(With the way that day has ended up it also means I can probably tick Carpenter Brut off the list on the Friday night so I am delighted)

Like a few on here the Disturbed/Simple Plan and Alexisonfire/Three Days Grace clashes that are causing our group the most headaches 

So BMTH played a whole new 16 songs setlist in Budapest last night to what they’ve been playing over the last couple of years. Here’s my guess at what their DL set will be like a week today (ONE WEEK!) with a few extras chucked in: 

1. Amen 

2. Teardrops

3. House Of Wolves

4. Mantra

5. Happy Song 

6. Dear Diary

7. Parasite Eve

8. Shadow Moses

9. 1X1 (w/ Nova Twins) 

10. Lost

11. Butterflies… (w/ Amy Lee) 

12. Nihilist Blues (w/ Amy Lee) 

13. Diamonds Aren’t Forever 

14. The Sadness Will Never End (w/ Sam Carter) 

15. Die4u

16. Kingslayer

17. Drown

18. Pray For Plagues 

19. Throne

20. Can You Feel My Heart 

Edited by Andre91

4 hours ago, binge.to.bopo said:

I'm just glad I got to see VV earlier in the year!

Alexisonfire clashing with Three Days Graces makes me grateful I saw Alexisonfire last year at Slammy D

Yeah I wish I had but I wasn't really around and free etc. Just hoping he does some future dates. 

2 hours ago, 49Lawson said:

It’s a bit annoying yeah, but I’ve wanted to see Evanescence since I first heard Fallen and I’ve never had the chance so I wasn’t missing them for anything. 

(With the way that day has ended up it also means I can probably tick Carpenter Brut off the list on the Friday night so I am delighted)

Like a few on here the Disturbed/Simple Plan and Alexisonfire/Three Days Grace clashes that are causing our group the most headaches 

I mean I knew they were likely to overlap a bit but that's crazy that much. Honestly don't see the point of totally having clash free headliners every night apart from the dogtooth. It's kinda what annoys me with Reading now where there is virtually no alternative.

I even look into going to Europe to see Evanescence but financially just can't do it so made the decision to see Evanescence here purely as they coat much more usually to see. Can't afford to do Rock AM Ring but nearly went for that to tick it and other bands off. Interestingly though, I spoke to guy at Slam Dunk with a RAR tee from last year and he said he had a great time but once you're in the arena you're in for the day. You got to turn up to this sites to camp very early to even have a chance at just a 30 minute arena walk, he said you're looking closer to 45 minutes plus which really puts me off as I like to return to the tent if I have a gap, chill with a couple of drinks.