3. Electric Callboy 

4. Five Finger Death Punch 

5. Pendulum 

6. Metallica 

7. Coheed and Cambria 

8. Ghost 

9. Touché Amoré

10. Empire State Bastard 

Really excited to see Joey Valance & Brae as I missed them at Reading last year, aside from BMTH (Who caused me to pretty much insta-buy my ticket) and people I've seen before, this is my top 10:

1. Slipknot

2. Bob Vylan

3. Stray From The Path

4. Cleopatrick

5. Witch Fever

6. Pendulum

7.  Hatebreed

8. Stand Atlantic

9. Metallica

10. Joey Valance & Brae

• Like 1

1. Bob Vylan

2. Electric Callboy

3. Alexisonfire

4. Pendulum

5. Bring Me The Horizon

6. Slipknot

7. Architects

8. Neck Deep

9. Disturbed

10. Evanescence

Plenty others I've never seen like Alter Bridge, FFDP, Parkway Drive, I Prevail etc. Really intrigued by Perturbator and Carpenter Brut!

2 hours ago, BenG92 said:

Seen folks speculating yeah. 4th down main last time, some saying they'd be third now but I'm in the camp of we're not getting any more logos 

I think they will be third and I Prevail headlining avalanche. I also think Lamb Of God third on the Saturday. But we shall see! 

1 hour ago, Loek said:

Since we are already in late feb, do we still expect Lamb of God to announce a european tour for june? Seems kind of late for that? Really hoping they will, but feels like the chances are decreasing by the day.

I think they will because like a lot of American bands they have various tour dates up till May and then tour dates in US July onwards. That Month and half gap is prime festival season in Europe. They wouldn't announce fests till after their UK/EU tour as would effect ticket sales. I think Download wise they fit nicely into the Saturday. 

Gojira last night put on one of the most incredible and impressive arena shows I’ve ever seen. It was phenomenal. The screens (and the intricate images they had on them), the strobes and other lights, the streamers, the pyro, the CO2, the wall of golden sparks falling, everything was outstanding. Most of all, the setlist was stunning. They had the crowd in the palm of their hand for an hour and 40 minutes and commanded the arena. A truly 10/10 gig. 

Having been at the Architects show at Nottingham Arena last year, I can tell you that Gojira sold it better. They had an impressive crowd. 

I am hoping with every bit of my being that they are going to be announced for Download because I haven’t stopped thinking about last night all day and I cannot wait to see them again. 

3 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Gojira last night put on one of the most incredible and impressive arena shows I’ve ever seen. It was phenomenal. The screens (and the intricate images they had on them), the strobes and other lights, the streamers, the pyro, the CO2, the wall of golden sparks falling, everything was outstanding. Most of all, the setlist was stunning. They had the crowd in the palm of their hand for an hour and 40 minutes and commanded the arena. A truly 10/10 gig. 

Having been at the Architects show at Nottingham Arena last year, I can tell you that Gojira sold it better. They had an impressive crowd. 

I am hoping with every bit of my being that they are going to be announced for Download because I haven’t stopped thinking about last night all day and I cannot wait to see them again. 

know they are doing every festival under the sun this year and did some last year (including hellfest) but i really hope they get a sub spot in 2024, or even in 2023 if there's still room for them