news & politics:discussion

zahidf

2 minutes ago, cellar said:

Well, fair enough - at the very least, even if its no representation of his character in real life, his actions in this thread today were intended to deliberately stir up trouble with Neil, and it was out of nowhere.

So happy enough to put it all behind us if we end up being lucky enough to get tickets, but still think his behaviour today in this thread is totally unnecessary and should be called out.

See above please, same applies. 

5 minutes ago, mattiloy said:

Is he well? He looks and sounds unwell. Worrying.

is that the latest weak attack line cos he's much better at politics than you were thinking, and the much better at it than the sh*t guy you backed.

Wasn't the NHS expansion over the next decade the equivalent of 6p on the basic and higher rate of income tax, or increasing the main rate of VAT from 20% to 26%? What a coincidence.

a bit of luck has fallen my way, i have a trainee occupational therapist, wanting to work with me  as her little project to try and wake up my hand and arm. i'm happy to give it a go cos mostly the highly train professionals have taken no interest in my arm. those that have have given me exercises, completely pointless, cos with no controlled movement in my hand and arm i can't do exercises (can anyone exercise what they can't move).

5 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

You don't need to do anything these days, just have different politics to the government

yeah understand that ... but was just looking for the actual reason ... if she punched a copper then its a fair reason for arrest tbf ... much as I like Greta 

2 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

yeah understand that ... but was just looking for the actual reason ... if she punched a copper then its a fair reason for arrest tbf ... much as I like Greta 

That is the actual reason

She didn't punch a copper, as far as I'm aware. It was a typical stevie joke.