news & politics:discussion

zahidf

17 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Not sure I totally agree as it sometimes gives topics of conversation… maybe a reduced quantity might help though . Although actually I don’t think it’s happening 

Can you imbed a Tweet from the app onto here?

So...Zuckerberg vs Musk cage fight set for some exotic location in Italy...either the Colosseum or some sh*t warehouse outside Milan.

Who you going to support? They're obviously both megalomaniac uber nerds, but Musk has shown himself to be a bit of a right wing c**t too, so I'm going for Zuckerberg, even though he is likely a right wing c**t too but I don't know about any of that. Plus, Zuckerberg is super fit hard psycho nutjob whereas Musk is a but of a lardarse and it will probably last a few minutes.

Edited by steviewevie

11 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

So...Zuckerberg vs Musk cage fight set for some exotic location in Italy...either the Colosseum or some sh*t warehouse outside Milan.

Who you going to support? They're obviously both megalomaniac uber nerds, but Musk has shown himself to be a bit of a right wing c**t too, so I'm going for Zuckerberg, even though he is likely a right wing c**t too but I don't know about any of that. Plus, Zuckerberg is super fit hard psycho nutjob whereas Musk is a but of a lardarse and it will probably last a few minutes.

Suppose it's cheaper than trying to go to Mars innit

On 8/10/2023 at 9:37 AM, fraybentos1 said:

Boomers and Gen Xers are always desperate to make out things were harder in their day, even tho their kids have seen with their own eyes their family homes 5x in value over the last 30 years while they struggle to get on the property ladder themselves. 

My parents' house is 6* what they bought it for in '97.

I just heard from the radio that there's around a thousand people missing in Hawaii after the wildfires . it's being blamed on them being out of contactecos movile network is down, but no one is spotting a thousand people wandering around.