Virtual Meet

Crazyfool01

30 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

No hangover is good news!! :) how much rum did you have?? 

My mate bought another bottle and I just messaged him and asked if we finished it:

"Yes.  You were wanting to get another bottle 🙄"

I think falling asleep on his sofa may have been for the best after akll!

2 minutes ago, Homer said:

My mate bought another bottle and I just messaged him and asked if we finished it:

"Yes.  You were wanting to get another bottle 🙄"

I think falling asleep on his sofa may have been for the best after akll!

😂😂 thats some impressive drinking!!! I'm terrible at it haha!!

I’ve just refreshed my rum ... I’m doing some trials pre glastonbury to see what I’m liking best ... I’m blaming @Quark for making me drink this stuff ... the bonus being it was double discount at work today ... anyone have any that they recommend ?

image.jpg

Edited by crazyfool1

2 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

I’ve just refreshed my rum ... I’m doing some trials pre glastonbury to see what I’m liking best ... I’m blaming @Quark for making me drink this stuff ... the bonus being it was double discount at work today ... anyone have any that they recommend ?

image.jpg

What do you recommend? I always just get Bacardi spiced (sometimes I get Pepsi Max instead of Diet Coke to live a little).

7 hours ago, Wellyboot said:

😂😂 thats some impressive drinking!!! I'm terrible at it haha!!

Ooh, thanks for the encouragement - maybe it's time I went pro and started drinking full time!

(This was a joke and in no way a cry for help - I only drink at weekends and will be the off the booze until Sat again!)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

image.jpg

That Kraken is dark - it's good for a Dark and Stormy, but I struggled with it as a general rum. 

Sailor Jerry and Bacardi Oakheart are my rums of choice.

A friend of mine has got me a bottle of this:

bottle_distilling-500cutsdistillers.png

But I've not seen him to pick in up... damm lock down and tier 3. I will pick up a bottle of this for Christmas...

jaffa-cake-rum.jpg?ss=2.0 

I love a good rum. A friend of mine used to partially own/run a rum bar in Liverpool.

I once drank pure handmade rum from a bottle made of rope on an island in the middle of the Indian Ocean that was only accessible by boat... and it was whilst I was working! That's a story for a virtual meet.

Edited by vintagelaureate
  • Like 2