i spent yesterday cat-whispering.

My cat treats brings all the cats to the yard,
And they're like
It's better than yours,
Damn right,
It's better than yours,
I can teach you,
But I have to charge

Don’t know about the cat being good news but your posts have massively improved in clarity … and that’s pretty amazing nice one 

On 9/16/2022 at 10:25 PM, guypjfreak said:

I brought a new shirt for the first time in 10 years.. 

Off to say good bye to my Queen 

One things for sure, those soldier pall bearers who’ve been carrying the lead lined coffin in and out of the abbey etc in full view of the watching world deserve a good few pints tonight. Must have been under so much pressure to get everything right. 

• Thanks 1

I know some of you have been interested so 

Baby Eliza started full time school this week.. But has had a couple of seizures which puts her in hospital but she is getting on and is beautiful 

Baby evie is at pre school and becoming a normal child with attitude but she's fab lololololol

We had baby Harriet for the first time last night and God did she scream.. She's only 6 month but she's amazing with baby Eliza and I'm hoping baby Eliza learns from her younger sis as she grows 

Lady Ruby.. What can I say.... Bless my bestie... I've got her a bit of modelling job with the gezza that does my print work.. He's a professional photographer teacher and lady Ruby sits for students then he SHOWS THEM how to do it.. 

I've been working on this year's calendar and I now have my glasto art on mugs lol.. See below.. I have another operation and have been into so DARK places again but a razor blade helped.. Don't do it kids 

BUT........... 

THIS SAT were fucking off on a month long tour holiday.. Then in Feb we're back to full time grandparents lol.. We've been busy with all the girls other the summer but unfortunately the car fucked up so we didn't get to take them to many places.. 

And that's my red book for now lol

I hope you are all well, safe and happy 

Laters 

Hope you are well neil old son 

well that was a long fucking post... In wine there's truth....... 

Gxx

IMG_20220912_135605912.jpg

IMG_20220804_180323739.jpg

IMG_20220804_180418637.jpg

IMG_20220914_152941364.jpg

• Upvote 2

tomorrow i'm doing my first bit of volunteering, rattling a tin to raise some money for Bristol After Stoke, who have provided almost all of my post-hospital care, with physiotherapy, group sessions, and more, while my poor old mum in another area has no post-hospital support herself, and i feel for her.

16 hours ago, Neil said:

tomorrow i'm doing my first bit of volunteering, rattling a tin to raise some money for Bristol After Stoke, who have provided almost all of my post-hospital care, with physiotherapy, group sessions, and more, while my poor old mum in another area has no post-hospital support herself, and i feel for her.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FBristolAfterStroke%2Fposts%2Fpfbid0qvrBEDLs2hJKGpNTArdFbqeCQAwrJQJuBsxR6wr1uQcFa983Qjc7wgpFu7d8sZ5tl&show_text=true&width=500" width="500" height="590" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; picture-in-picture; web-share"></iframe>

On 9/19/2022 at 9:53 AM, Neil said:

i spent yesterday cat-whispering.

My cat treats brings all the cats to the yard,
And they're like
It's better than yours,
Damn right,
It's better than yours,
I can teach you,
But I have to charge

my cat whispering is working local cat spent most of last night in my house, shes starting to relax and settle-in. if she hangs around i'll get her catscanned. to see if shes been chipped.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

my cat whispering is working local cat spent most of last night in my house, shes starting to relax and settle-in. if she hangs around i'll get her catscanned. to see if shes been chipped.

Cats often find second homes - I am sure mine has as she is so fat !! - just make sure there are no lost cat posters up or on local social media sites - mine local community facebook page has loads of missing cat posts 😿

hopefully you will get your own kitty soon 😀

2 minutes ago, sedra said:

Cats often find second homes - I am sure mine has as she is so fat !! - just make sure there are no lost cat posters up or on local social media sites - mine local community facebook page has loads of missing cat posts 😿

hopefully you will get your own kitty soon 😀

yeah, i know cats are tarts and will eat and sleep anywhere and adopt any friendly human.

this one is agressively affectionate, and loves the crap cat toy  (pink fluffy thing on elastic on stick) that the wife bought her (carries it around the house.)

11 minutes ago, Neil said:

yeah, i know cats are tarts and will eat and sleep anywhere and adopt any friendly human.

this one is agressively affectionate, and loves the crap cat toy  (pink fluffy thing on elastic on stick) that the wife bought her (carries it around the house.)

Maybe your wife will grow so used to it she will let you have your own if it gets reclaimed 😀

6 minutes ago, sedra said:

Maybe your wife will grow so used to it she will let you have your own if it gets reclaimed 😀

thats the plan, wife is worried that she'll be too allergic to a cat that moves in permanently so we really need one on sale or return (rescues aren't keen to have us foster if we might send the cat back).this kitten is breaking down her resistance.

i've ordered a furminator today in the hope that'll lessen any allergic reaction.

11 hours ago, sedra said:

I had a similar thing with a cat, always sleeping in my shed or house and eating bits here, suddenly disappeared, owner had lived up the road and moved half a mile across town.

Must have used up a few lives but the third time he came back ex-owner gave up, I don't own a cat, it owns me.

Can't reclaim a cat if it doesn't want to be reclaimed 

11 hours ago, mph said:

, I don't own a cat, it owns me.

thats normal with a cat.

no sign of this one last night, was at the door first thing this morning, she now owns the house and us lucky hoomans consider ourselves adopted.

Edited by Neil