guypjfreak

On 10/2/2022 at 7:36 AM, Crazyfool01 said:

And you … havent seen you posting recently … nice to have you back 

Thanks, I've just been otherwise distracted over the last year, lost a bit of my glasto mojo. Hoping for a successful ticket day to reset 

e wanted to give her a girls name, so we've settled on 'cilla' for cilla black cat.

she now reacts to her new name,  she spent the night here again, was gently  clawing my chest at 4am.

cat update: the wife has been reading cat psychology websites which say you cant tempt a cat away from somewhere the cat is happy (i think this one has a house full of kids that she likes to get away from).cat has been kicking down the back door to get in the last two mornings.

me news: i finally got a call from my doc at 7.30 last night, who is going to refer me to the local gym, and will cover some of the cost, so now i have o wait for the gym to get in touch.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

cat update: the wife has been reading cat psychology websites which say you cant tempt a cat away from somewhere the cat is happy (i think this one has a house full of kids that she likes to get away from).cat has been kicking down the back door to get in the last two mornings.

me news: i finally got a call from my doc at 7.30 last night, who is going to refer me to the local gym, and will cover some of the cost, so now i have o wait for the gym to get in touch.

10E8CA2A-4599-4608-936C-81C828FFFC2C.jpeg.ab53fdc61e6d0336344004ac88efc459.jpeg

careful with the psychology, the cat will find your innermost secrets.  
Best of luck with the gym.

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

careful with the psychology, the cat will find your innermost secrets.  

cats are weird.:P 

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Best of luck with the gym.

thanks, hope the gym get in touch with me soon, i could be waiting weeks. the process happens at the speed it happens, doc had no idea how quickly the gym would  be in touch.

1 hour ago, GeezLouise said:

Please keep the cat updates coming! 

I found out today that I don't have Glaucoma after a few scary months of uncertainty 🙂

That’s good, I get regular checks as glaucoma runs in the family. So far nothing ever been detected. Seems genetics plays a part in it. 

11 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

That’s good, I get regular checks as glaucoma runs in the family. So far nothing ever been detected. Seems genetics plays a part in it. 

likewise ... add in the diabetes and so need to be very careful with my blood sugars ... regular retinopathy appointments should spot any issues though 

1 hour ago, GeezLouise said:

i will and will try to keep them interesting. if the cat sticks around for a bit, i might tag her with a gps device. and perhaps a cat cam. and then you and I  can live our lives with her. 😛 

On 10/5/2022 at 4:09 PM, GeezLouise said:

the wife bo9ught a catnip mouse toy for the kitten today who loves it, the kitten is currently sleeping it off.which reminds me that i saw one ounce bags of dry catnip in a local shop the other day, so i'll have to go back and get some,  years ago i used to feed my old cat raw capnip, and she'd eat it up and then do nutty things like run up the curtains. it was good entertainment value.

i ordered a pack of various cat toys from amazon the other day, and they'll arrive soon, that cat it going to get all played out.

The cat whispering is going a bit too well, today we have a second local cat adopting us  the normal one is quite chilled with this other cat in the house, they know each other as they're in the same local cat gang. This new one is less human friendly dly. And the wife likes him less. He's also a young black cat perhaps a couple of months older than the other one.also has fluffy fur so we call him fluffy. 

With all these cat updates it feels like it might be time for a dog update for balance. As you probably all know our girl Nuala has been poorly for a long time and has had a lot of very expensive treatments some didn’t work at all. Well the last treatment was stem cell treatment in Scotland and it’s taken a while but she is currently enjoying herself more than she has in nearly 3 years. Currently enjoying going out twice a day for her walks. 

319EEB7F-E83D-49DB-8490-AB06964EE48C.jpeg

EB17C348-984F-4367-B2F4-FF074EA66076.jpeg

44FB8E32-3C8D-4C14-88B3-BF467A578CED.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

15 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

With all these cat updates it feels like it might be time for a dog update for balance. As you probably all know our girl Nuala has been poorly for a long time and has had a lot of very expensive treatments some didn’t work at all. Well the last treatment was stem cell treatment in Scotland and it’s taken a while but she is currently enjoying herself more than she has in nearly 3 years. Currently enjoying going out twice a day for her walks. 

319EEB7F-E83D-49DB-8490-AB06964EE48C.jpeg

EB17C348-984F-4367-B2F4-FF074EA66076.jpeg

44FB8E32-3C8D-4C14-88B3-BF467A578CED.jpeg

Way to go Nuala! 😍

• Like 1