guypjfreak

Just now, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello Crazy,

I can't see anything on that link. Now, that might heavily be down to me an IT issues. It might also be down to day 2 of my birthday celebrations. I've had a breakfast smoke and have a pint of G & T in front of me, so maybe that's also the reason I can't see!  lol

Just pointing it out, in case an alteration was needed. 😊

oh can anyone else see it ?

1 minute ago, paulshane said:

yeah, working fine here

Thanks for clarifying paulshane.

This is what I am getting( see below). It might be because my Gold Membership has gone. I must owe money that I haven't got. All of my birthday celebrations have been funded by others. There's a few g of mcat arriving at some point today. A birthday gift from a friend. Oh, and her indoors has 'officially' declared this as 'Day 2' of my birthday celebrations. That' is, essentially, the green light to go. 

Oops!

This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.

1 minute ago, Alex DeLarge said:

It's my birthday today and my girlfriend knew I was kind of down about the Slowdive/ Blondie clash (two of my favourite bands) so my present this year from her is a ticket to see Blondie/ Iggy Pop in London in July. It's a really sweet gift.

Wow, and I thought I'd been given some nice birthday gifts! It's a lovely gift. In fact, it's much higher rated than that. How delightful, and thoughtful, and loving. 

19 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Thanks for clarifying paulshane.

This is what I am getting( see below). It might be because my Gold Membership has gone. I must owe money that I haven't got. All of my birthday celebrations have been funded by others. There's a few g of mcat arriving at some point today. A birthday gift from a friend. Oh, and her indoors has 'officially' declared this as 'Day 2' of my birthday celebrations. That' is, essentially, the green light to go. 

Oops!

This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.

weird, I see the embedded vid:

image.thumb.png.7e53b078cf5d96e5d56563002c4b4781.png

To the person who has just funded the restoration of my Gold Membership, I thank you. I thank you from within - from deep within. 

I don't normally care about birthdays, or birthday presents. However, I was given a fair few presents yesterday, and they made it a wonderful day. Would you believe that I had thought that I was 58 years old, all last year. It turns out I only turned 58 yesterday. I once took my O'Level geography exam on the 5th June 1981. It was only when the exam paper asked for my date of birth , that I realised it was my birthday that day. 

So, I don't normally care about birthday's and presents , really. But one of you out there has given me a birthday present which I do care about. I had thought that maybe having dropped down from Gold, that this should be the time for me to 'retire' proper from here - so that I can write the book that I want to write. Now, I've got 'Gold' again though it means you lot are going to have to put up with me for a while longer. Whoever donated is , evidently, a masochist. 

Seriously though - whoever you are, please do know that you have touched me. As if I wasn't 'touched' enough!*

* - The term touched within Irish circles means that one is not right in the head.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

To the person who has just funded the restoration of my Gold Membership, I thank you. I thank you from within - from deep within. 

I don't normally care about birthdays, or birthday presents. However, I was given a fair few presents yesterday, and they made it a wonderful day. Would you believe that I had thought that I was 58 years old, all last year. It turns out I only turned 58 yesterday. I once took my O'Level geography exam on the 5th June 1981. It was only when the exam paper asked for my date of birth , that I realised it was my birthday that day. 

So, I don't normally care about birthday's and presents , really. But one of you out there has given me a birthday present which I do care about. I had thought that maybe having dropped down from Gold, that this should be the time for me to 'retire' proper from here - so that I can write the book that I want to write. Now, I've got 'Gold' again though it means you lot are going to have to put up with me for a while longer. Whoever donated is , evidently, a masochist. 

Seriously though - whoever you are, please do know that you have touched me. As if I wasn't 'touched' enough!*

* - The term touched within Irish circles means that one is not right in the head.

Amazing stuff yog … great to have you for another year . Look forward to the book too 🙂 

36 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Amazing stuff yog … great to have you for another year . Look forward to the book too 🙂 

Thanks Crazy.

I need to do a lot of thinking on the book front. A lot of thinking. It's most likely going to be within the sci-fi genre, which is one that I have scant knowledge of. Maybe that's a bonus. 😊

The fact I am still here and have amazing things like Glastonbury to look forward to.

A year ago today I was on a precipice. It could have gone either way. I had been ill for a long time without knowing it. I made a decision to stay, stepped back from the precipice and promised myself to get all the help that was offered and any that I could find. The first month after was incredibly hard and at times I questioned the decision I had made. With a lot of help I made a plan and have looked at everything and re-evaluated my outlook and priorities. It has been hard work and there is still a lot to do. I have realised how lucky I am with amazing friends and family. I’m very happy with where I am and where I’m going. I realised I have amazing friends and family.

Life’s not a rehearsal, look after yourselves and think positive.

Peace and love, peace and love xx

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

2022 - we got engaged at Glastonbury on the Thursday morning in the Park. Shout out to the tea & toast van, we had brekky and then he popped the question... don't think he finished his toast (nerves) but I did and it was delicious as always!

2023 -  we're returning to the festival as a married couple. Our wedding is on 17th June, so it'll be a Glasto honeymoon for us! Looking forward to another tea & toast brekky on the hill to celebrate. 😄

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, glastobird said:

2022 - we got engaged at Glastonbury on the Thursday morning in the Park. Shout out to the tea & toast van, we had brekky and then he popped the question... don't think he finished his toast (nerves) but I did and it was delicious as always!

2023 -  we're returning to the festival as a married couple. Our wedding is on 17th June, so it'll be a Glasto honeymoon for us! Looking forward to another tea & toast brekky on the hill to celebrate. 😄

Many congratulations 🎊 Hope you have an absolutely wonderful festival together ❤️

• Like 1

I've got skin tags that have been annoying me and playing up when I walk as there on the inside of my thighs quite high up 

Enough said. 

Anyway last week wife got a rubber band thing to tie them off.. To no avail.. So I had her cut off 2 last week with a scalpel and she's just cut off the last one that I think needed cutting off so with luck I'll not be saw below in the heat this year.. 

Mind you she's a bit of a butcher lololol 

1 hour ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Boris and Dorries in one day … Trump indictment . Wow 

Maybe this is the day we can look back on as the day the tide is finally turning against the scumbags, in favour of the decent people? We can but hope!

On the same day that the magnificent Laura Cantrell released an album where the standout track - 'Angry White Man - Bless' - deals with these w*nkers. Coincidence?

1 minute ago, Punksnotdead said:

Maybe this is the day we can look back on as the day the tide is finally turning against the scumbags, in favour of the decent people? We can but hope!

On the same day that the magnificent Laura Cantrell released an album where the standout track - 'Angry White Man - Bless' - deals with these w*nkers. Coincidence?

there is hope 🙂 indeed 

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Skip997 said:

Got my first ever DJ set at a festival next weekend.

Leopallooza in Cornwall

Wow. That's an achievement. Nice one. 

It must be quite hard to narrow down what you can play within that set, I'd say. Rather like Desert Island Discs on speed. Maybe you have already got the set in your head. Have you?